McFly, Busted and wives #6 James might expire on the spot, Dougies wouldn't pay for a Soundcheck slot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone explain. Where can see this connie drama?
On X ( twitter) she did a few notes of what happened and it all just seems ridiculous, very detailed, basically saying Danny invited her to dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On X ( twitter) she did a few notes of what happened and it all just seems ridiculous, very detailed, basically saying Danny invited her to dinner 😂
Oh I'm not on twitter.
---
Genuine question, and no hate, but is she mentally ill?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate how she (and other fans) calls him mush I feel like that’s a Harry thing only hah

Reactions: 9
She tries to gaslight everyone by saying this as well, as if we don’t already know the stories where she has knocked people over while barging her way through to get barrier at every single gig she goes to because she believes she is entitled to it 🤣

Attachments

She tries to gaslight everyone by saying this as well, as if we don’t already know the stories where she has knocked people over while barging her way through to get barrier at every single gig she goes to because she believes she is entitled to it 🤣

What a strange person! I bet they can’t stand her, and give each other that look whenever she’s there 👀

She’s not a normal fan at all, even my teenage kid knows she’s off her rocker and looks out for her at gigs so we can avoid her!

She makes me laugh the way she tweets her every move when she goes to their studios tmand then says “not getting involved in drama”

I'm not a big enough fan to have ever really come across the Connie stuff before but WOW I've just fallen down the rabbit hole on this.

If she was 15 I think I would have some sympathy, as what she gets up to is very fan-girlesque and for teenagers the exaggeration and hysteria over their favourite stars is all part of growing up and maturing. But she's much much older than this and quite frankly should know better. Does this woman have a proper job? Does she live in the real world? Who knows. But she needs to grow up.

Given that she is also lilke this with snooker players I think she either has some sort of borderline mental illness or is somewhere on the autistic end of the spectrum as her entire self worth seems to be wrapped up in a variety of minor celebs and their interest in her.

I think the story re Danny and the corn dog is probably true but exaggerated. If she is really at the stage door for every gig then they must recognise her. I suspect that the real story lies more in the realm of "Danny came out and saw me and said hello. I asked where he was going and he said to get food so i followed him - he didnt complain but he didnt interact with me either. When we got to the corn dog shop he politely offered to get me some too as I was right there and had followed him all the way, but I said no. Then he said bye as he needed to go and me and my friend went to wetherspoons to discuss the situation hysterically and to work ourselves into such a frenzy of excitement that we have convinced ourselves more happened than it actually did."

Personally, I think that some of these celebs need to take a more mature approach themselves and not encourage the lunatic fans. A simple "Hey, thanks for coming again" when they see her would be a much better approach than posing for hundreds of photos, interacting with her so much and following her socials.

Reactions: 14
I'm not a big enough fan to have ever really come across the Connie stuff before but WOW I've just fallen down the rabbit hole on this.

If she was 15 I think I would have some sympathy, as what she gets up to is very fan-girlesque and for teenagers the exaggeration and hysteria over their favourite stars is all part of growing up and maturing. But she's much much older than this and quite frankly should know better. Does this woman have a proper job? Does she live in the real world? Who knows. But she needs to grow up.

Given that she is also lilke this with snooker players I think she either has some sort of borderline mental illness or is somewhere on the autistic end of the spectrum as her entire self worth seems to be wrapped up in a variety of minor celebs and their interest in her.
Silent lurker here but I agree - I think she has some sort of intellectual disability. Very strange behaviour regardless, it’s odd family members don’t step in? If that was my relative behaving like this over celebrities I would say something, disability or not.

Reactions: 4
Silent lurker here but I agree - I think she has some sort of intellectual disability. Very strange behaviour regardless, it’s odd family members don’t step in? If that was my relative behaving like this over celebrities I would say something, disability or not.
Her ex boyfriend made a post about it blaming mcfly and calling them predators for allowing the behaviour. Personally I think mcflys job is record music, release it, and play live shows. Anything they do in their personal life could make them look bad (as in meeting fans on their day off) they'll be nice to fans even if they are displaying creepy behaviour because it's unofficially part of the job. I don't see how them being nice to Connie makes them predators

Reactions: 4
Patiently waiting for the day that Dougie From Mcfly isn’t my most fancied man ever but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen anytime soon
And I’ve been married :censored:

Reactions: 6
Patiently waiting for the day that Dougie From Mcfly isn’t my most fancied man ever but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen anytime soon
And I’ve been married :censored:
Never realised I had a type until my sister pointed out the similarities between him and Ash from 5SOS when he had his long hair. I wouldn't mind being the jam in that sandwich :sneaky:

Attachments

• Heart