Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Tom joining the voice feels like when you feel a bit sorry for your mate so you want to include then. Makes 0 sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Tom & Danny are the new coaches on the voice. Guess it’s just another one night only
I cannot abide the Fletcher family. Why can't Tom just let this be Danny's thing? It'll be embarrassing for him sitting next to Danny when everyone knows he's the much better singer of the two, and Tom wouldn't have been offered the gig without him.

Reactions: 21

CharDee MacDennis

To be honest, I can't say her going to every show annoys me. If seeing a band is your ultimate happy in life, go for it, go see them as much as you can. I would love to be able to have the time off work or the money to do that.

What DOES bother me, however, is her staying in the same hotel as them every night of the tour. Hanging around the lobby for a photo for the 8th night in a row. They arrive at the next city, check into the hotel, and who's there in the lobby? They check out, drive 2/3 hours to the next city and they arrive at the hotel and who's already there checked in waiting for a photo? Yep, you guessed it.

I think doing it once could be forgiven, even though that's their private time, you can forgive it once. Not every single night of the tour, that enters into invasive (insert a number of other words) behaviour.

Reactions: 20

KINGAA

VIP Member
and now.....McBusted 2.0
(i'm kidding 🤣)

View attachment 2504449
Harry - Greasy uncle you avoid. Matt - London cabbie that smells like he smokes 50 a day and snacks on jellied eels. Dougie - model. James - homeless man that stinks of piss and sweat. Danny - a dad on a night out from his nagging wife, she clipped his key to his belt to remind him he has a home and a wife. Charlie - won a competition to have a photo with Roger Daultrey on his right.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
It looks like Buzz has been confined to this small space haha yes! No running on stage. Stay in your little square or go away

1000102415.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18