McFly, Busted and wives #6 James might expire on the spot, Dougies wouldn't pay for a Soundcheck slot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s aged so badly. He looks so thin and gaunt. Wonder what’s going on with him!

View attachment 2798540
He was the love of my life for years 🤣🤣

But since he seems to have pulled back on lifting weights and running more he looks thinner and thinner, without the muscle to fill umhim out a bit. And the long stringy thinning hair isn't helping. Makes him look greasy

Reactions: 12
He’s aged so badly. He looks so thin and gaunt. Wonder what’s going on with him!

View attachment 2798540
And so quickly! When I saw him on Celebrity Race Across the World a few months ago I couldn't believe that it was filmed only a year before.

After watching them on The One Show last week, I really did notice how much they've all aged. The makeup and the bright lighting probably didn't help though. Obviously, there's nothing wrong with aging naturally; these men are in their mid- to late-30s. But equally why choose to look older than you actually are?

I think it's been said before, but they need to sack their stylist/hair and makeup artist, and employ someone who knows what looks good AND who is brave enough to say 'no that looks bad'. They've made some questionable choices recently: Harry's greasy, slicked-back mullet and greying, patchy beard; Tom wearing trainers with a suit on The Voice, and the suit he wore to the Brits; even Dougie wearing his hair up/back on The One Show really accentuated his hairline (I still think he's a very beautiful man though!)...

Reactions: 5
Yuck! I remember during tour I said I thought Harry was rugged! What was thinking?

What now?
Looks like she’s telling everyone she went to the Lost Alone gig with Danny or something similar, she’s put out a three part statement *giggles*. Saw and indirect tweet from at said “following someone into a food establishment isn’t them taking you for dinner” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“You are a Londoner you can lead me to this gig” is absolutely sending me for some reason

• Haha
These grown up stalkers are terrifying to look at aren’t they. I’m sure Georgia wouldn’t be concerned about Danny taking Connie to a food court 🤣

• Haha
I wish they’d just speak out about it, rather than playing in to it and feeding her ego

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a look and on a scale of 1 to 10 how gutted do you think she is that he hasn’t acknowledged her birthday stories/post?

Please can someone explain. Where can see this connie drama?

Reactions: 3