McFly, Busted and wives #4 Hello?? McFly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused what that polyphonic/synthesiser song they’re posting is - is it their new music? It sounds like miley cyrus - flowers ?! Or thank u next by Ariana grande? I’m confused 😂

I’m confused what that polyphonic/synthesiser song they’re posting is - is it their new music? It sounds like miley cyrus - flowers ?! Or thank u next by Ariana grande? I’m confused 😂
I've had flowers in my head all day! Now I know why!

Reactions: 1
The new song doesn't sound great based on the lyrics. (discord: fan guessed what Danny was saying in his recent video and Dougie confirmed it was correct. I won't spoil it for anyone on here who might not want to know) the lyrics seem childish. I feel like it's another bad first single like Happiness

The new song doesn't sound great based on the lyrics. (discord: fan guessed what Danny was saying in his recent video and Dougie confirmed it was correct. I won't spoil it for anyone on here who might not want to know) the lyrics seem childish. I feel like it's another bad first single like Happiness
Oh now I'm invested and need to know!

Strange that busted chose to collab with all time low considering the allegations about them that have circled for a couple of years

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah I get teasers and countdowns and stuff I just mean the actual content like using a game boy...
yeah would've thought they'd grown up and learnt from YDT. seems juvenile. we shall see. the album might be really strong and great writing....

I think Dougie took lead with this album, not Tom/Danny. During Mta livestreams they said there were more Dougie songs and he was into Metallica at the time and he has said the new album is inspired by Metallica & 80s rock. Dougie also mentioned wanting a retro/neon style for the next album/tour in the livestreams and (I can't remember where, but probably discord) he said he wanted Metallica style band merch and how he was in charge of picking album artwork. He said he doesn't like having their faces on the album cover, which now makes sense because he was in charge of YDT artwork and he chose the bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.