McFly, Busted and wives #4 Hello?? McFly??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How predictable…. The timing (In terms of hours) tells me it’s a last minute change of their plans also, TikTok is not the platform for that announcement - if they had a more relevant team they’d know TikTok doesn’t do so well with “celebs” using it like Instagram.

It works well when setting up a, this is how I made it video or a snippet weeks in advance to gain popularity

Ahhh so the new busted album isn’t new, it’s a remake of their best / most popular songs so essentially a greatest hits. McFlt will also be on the album!
---
Loser Kid featuring Simple Plan is out next month. Tour starts in September for Busted and on sale next week!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ahhh so the new busted album isn’t new, it’s a remake of their best / most popular songs so essentially a greatest hits. McFlt will also be on the album!
---
Loser Kid featuring Simple Plan is out next month. Tour starts in September for Busted and on sale next week!
Where did you get that info from?
It’d be cool if they did an acoustic remakes I think. As for the tour… I’ve seen them everytime they’ve toured I’m not sure whether I’m tempted this time.. like what will make it different to the last times I’ve seen them if they’re just rehashing songs, I’d prefer them to do smaller gigs in academies rather than arena tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Where did you get that info from?
It’d be cool if they did an acoustic remakes I think. As for the tour… I’ve seen them everytime they’ve toured I’m not sure whether I’m tempted this time.. like what will make it different to the last times I’ve seen them if they’re just rehashing songs, I’d prefer them to do smaller gigs in academies rather than arena tbh
The Scum… they are ALWAYS correct with music news

Reactions: 1
I’m excited for this! If anyone sees anything about ticket prices or the layout can you post in here please! I’ve got a 16 year old kid who LOVES busted and McFly and he’s never seen Busted yet so I’m looking forward to taking him

Reactions: 2
Okay im deffo getting tickets!! What is this busted vs Mcfly announcement battle all of a sudden 😂 I’m here for it lol
and with rival management. McFly with Fletch (Happy Entertainment), and Busted with Prestige management their original management company (Richard Rashman and Fletch), who in early 2000's founded and co managed both Mcfly and Busted. I always wondered why Busted left Fletch after Night Driver and then for this come back have gone back to Prestige with Richard Rashman. I think Fletch hung out with James in LA recently when he flew that Tom from Chapter 13 over there to meet industry people. I'm sure everything's harmonious but interesting none the less.

Reactions: 2
I kinda would love if they’d also remake a song from their non busted ventures as well. Up All Night Busted version would be so cool!!!

I’m excited for this! If anyone sees anything about ticket prices or the layout can you post in here please! I’ve got a 16 year old kid who LOVES busted and McFly and he’s never seen Busted yet so I’m looking forward to taking him
They’re on the ticket uk website :) £80 pounds for the pit, etc etc

and with rival management. McFly with Fletch (Happy Entertainment), and Busted with Prestige management their original management company (Richard Rashman and Fletch), who in early 2000's founded and co managed both Mcfly and Busted. I always wondered why Busted left Fletch after Night Driver and then for this come back have gone back to Prestige with Richard Rashman. I think Fletch hung out with James in LA recently when he flew that Tom from Chapter 13 over there to meet industry people. I'm sure everything's harmonious but interesting none the less.
Fletch hasn’t managed McFly for a couple of years- Rachel (their former PR) does it all now I believe.

McFly are on one of the tracks Busted are re-releasing so they would have known about Busted doing this for a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.