McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem with that is doesn't he have bipolar? Rightly or wrongly he would explain any bad behaviour away on that, and the guys wouldn't look good
I’m not much of a McFly person, I love there music and some reason Danny and Dougie have always been my favourite. But as someone that’s not a big fan, I always thought Tom being the fan favourite like he couldn’t do no wrong. He could tit in someone’s shoe and it’ll the person who’s shoe it was that’s in the wrong for having the shoe there.

mots like the furlough stuff, loads said he wasn’t in the wrong for that ether 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hasn’t James also been dating some fairly young women as well... like early 20’s ? Who would’ve been kids when busted started out. I’m sure Emily is only 23ish and allegedly his previous girlfriend was in her early 20’s when they dated (I saw something alluding to this on Emily’s thread a while ago.So I’m not sure if it is in fact the truth but he seems creepy enough)

I wonder if that’s why him and Charlie don’t really want to be associated with him. Matts a family man who’s been fairly successful in the west end/touring productions so may no longer wish to be associated with him. Charlie came from money so
It’s not like he’d be skint anyway.
Yes!! He has always been like this! When James was in his early 20s (mid-2000s), he dated a 15 year old girl!

I’m not much of a McFly person, I love there music and some reason Danny and Dougie have always been my favourite. But as someone that’s not a big fan, I always thought Tom being the fan favourite like he couldn’t do no wrong. He could tit in someone’s shoe and it’ll the person who’s shoe it was that’s in the wrong for having the shoe there.

mots like the furlough stuff, loads said he wasn’t in the wrong for that ether 🤷🏼‍♀️
So interesting to hear your thoughts as an outsider.

As a fan I'd say Tom was initially the least popular. Not because fans disliked him but because he was less fanciable than the others. I don't think any of my friends were Tom girls, it was very much split Harry/Danny and a few Dougie fans. No one ever wanted Tom in my fics haha.

As Tom's public profile has increased that has raised his popularity but I think this is a new generation of fans outside the McFly fanbase. A girl in my work is going to see them next month and she only 18, days old when 5 Colours was released, Tom is her fave and I would genuinely be surprised if she could even name Dougie or Danny.

Perhaps I'm projecting but Tom's smugness over the last few years makes him the least popular member to the fans, we've all had enough of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Perhaps I'm projecting but Tom's smugness over the last few years makes him the least popular member to the fans, we've all had enough of him.
100% this!!

It started when he first did that first book with Doug and he’s been insufferable ever since

I personally found Tom started to grate when he did those viral baby and wedding videos.

Reactions: 16
I had the biggest crush on James when Busted started but then we had no social media and no idea who they were dating 😂 It makes me cringe now.

Reactions: 5
I think I had a crush on James because he seemed quiet and misunderstood. Now he just creeps me out especially with dating such young girls and desperately clinging onto his youth.

I'm all for being young at heart but he takes it too far.

Reactions: 6
I personally found Tom started to grate when he did those viral baby and wedding videos.
I thought the wedding video was actually quite cute but that going viral was definitely the turning point regarding his smugness. He just got worse and worse after that and his wife shortly followed.

Reactions: 10
I thought the wedding video was actually quite cute but that going viral was definitely the turning point regarding his smugness. He just got worse and worse after that and his wife shortly followed.
That's when his adorable quirky perfect husband and father character began

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure that was sort of the first time the fans saw Gi officially, she was always an unspoken secret and she shyed away from fans and being linked to McFly. Oh how quickly things changed!

I can remember her always hiding from fans at concerts and after!

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure that was sort of the first time the fans saw Gi officially, she was always an unspoken secret and she shyed away from fans and being linked to McFly. Oh how quickly things changed!

I can remember her always hiding from fans at concerts and after!
All the original fans have had babies now so she's got an audience out of them 🙄

Ive met all of McBusted various times through the years, but James was always the oddest one. Someone mentioned him being bipolar, the last time I met him he was manic and I asked if he was ok because i was genuinely concerned. It was like he was on something

I remember not even really being able to pick each member out of McFly by name and then Tom was suddenly everywhere with that viral wedding video. I think that was when I first noticed him as an individual but didn't find him/his family irritating until I started seeing them getting gifted so much stuff from Disney and seemingly every other company under the sun, and then with Gi being everywhere acting like the first and only woman who ever had children. And though Carrie sees herself as an A-List theatre star, as someone who has been into theatre for decades I had no real idea she existed until the Heathers hysteria a couple of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
James has always been an awkward weirdo IMO something creepy about him.

Reactions: 1
I remember not even really being able to pick each member out of McFly by name and then Tom was suddenly everywhere with that viral wedding video. I think that was when I first noticed him as an individual but didn't find him/his family irritating until I started seeing them getting gifted so much stuff from Disney and seemingly every other company under the sun, and then with Gi being everywhere acting like the first and only woman who ever had children. And though Carrie sees herself as an A-List theatre star, as someone who has been into theatre for decades I had no real idea she existed until the Heathers hysteria a couple of years ago.
She’s not even that good, her voice was shrill in Addams

She’s not even that good, her voice was shrill in Addams
She irritates me, I’m going to watch Cinderella (not my choice but a compromise as we’re having a musical weekend so only fair watching something a friend wants to see) and know full well I will not enjoy it with this entitled little brat.

Reactions: 4