McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not much of a McFly person, I love there music and some reason Danny and Dougie have always been my favourite. But as someone that’s not a big fan, I always thought Tom being the fan favourite like he couldn’t do no wrong. He could tit in someone’s shoe and it’ll the person who’s shoe it was that’s in the wrong for having the shoe there.

mots like the furlough stuff, loads said he wasn’t in the wrong for that ether 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm not fussed on any of that trio of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IIRC they were full body but Harry said they were fake e.g his his head on another body and that’s when people started calling out that the tattoos matched.

I may be wrong as this was a couple of years back.

Reactions: 1
Is this what people mean? (Explicit content warning)

To me they don't look like his body shape or head and I can't see a tattoo. Plus the background looks like a teenagers room lol

Is this what people mean? (Explicit content warning)

To me they don't look like his body shape or head and I can't see a tattoo. Plus the background looks like a teenagers room lol

he has the exact same tattoo on the wrist, says “a tattoo” plus that room, doesn’t have to be his bedroom. Could be a rented house, the boys often rent property to stay in when the record or go on tour. So the setting means nothing really!

8F3C1A1D-3D8D-42FD-9576-CDDF34FC7406.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah so it is on the tattoo. Actually just zoomed in and although not the best pic I can see a better likeness

Mm the writing is red.. the damson jam is red... Diane for his partner?
Isn't she dating Joe from a few series back? Him and Tom look alike, very similar types...this could be interesting haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who spoiled it?
There’s a website called The Strictly Spoiler, they have a mole and their leaks are always verified. They have the result of who’s going out each week as it’s obviously all filmed on the Saturday.