McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the first McBusted tour, it was fun and full of nostalgia but then when they cashed in with an album and another tour I lost interest majorly! McBusted should of been a one off tour as a fun thing!
McBusted should have stayed at the RAH.

I lost all interest in mcfly after this joke cashing in on it, I use to love going to a number of shows per tour and travelling up and down the country in the radio active/ above the noice era even the tragic party girl phase but like the thread title suggests it’s all about the mcMONEY

Reactions: 2
McBusted was a great idea for a one off tour, but that's where it should have stayed

Reactions: 5
I listened to the album version of Transylvania the other day for the first time in about 10 years, I’ve only really listened to live versions for ages now, anyway I hated it 😂 I absolutely love the live versions but the album version I just can’t get back into

just reading Matt's Fabulous interview from a few months ago, he said this about busted.

There are no immediate plans to get Busted back together again – they reunited in 2016, releasing two studio albums and completing three arena tours, before calling a hiatus in 2019.

But it feels like there’s still unfinished business, despite the fact Matt, James Bourne and Charlie Simpson aren’t exactly bosom buddies off stage.

“It’s the most bizarre relationship between three men you could ever imagine,” says Matt.

“We have absolutely nothing in common, apart from this huge part of our lives. When we finish, we go: ‘See you later,’ and we go home. It’s a weird relationship, but I believe in it and it works, and I really feel what it does to the crowd.

Reactions: 6
just reading Matt's Fabulous interview from a few months ago, he said this about busted.

There are no immediate plans to get Busted back together again – they reunited in 2016, releasing two studio albums and completing three arena tours, before calling a hiatus in 2019.

But it feels like there’s still unfinished business, despite the fact Matt, James Bourne and Charlie Simpson aren’t exactly bosom buddies off stage.

“It’s the most bizarre relationship between three men you could ever imagine,” says Matt.

“We have absolutely nothing in common, apart from this huge part of our lives. When we finish, we go: ‘See you later,’ and we go home. It’s a weird relationship, but I believe in it and it works, and I really feel what it does to the crowd.
I noticed that part too at the time. I mean, I knew they were never super friendly with Charlie but Matt and James did make an effort to be friends after Busted, James was Matt’s Grooms Man...I thought it was interesting that he’s suddenly distancing himself from James?

I noticed that part too at the time. I mean, I knew they were never super friendly with Charlie but Matt and James did make an effort to be friends after Busted, James was Matt’s Grooms Man...I thought it was interesting that he’s suddenly distancing himself from James?
James is weird.

He is a 16 year old in a 37…YES, 37!!!…mans body and that’s just not cool.

Reactions: 9
Hasn’t James also been dating some fairly young women as well... like early 20’s ? Who would’ve been kids when busted started out. I’m sure Emily is only 23ish and allegedly his previous girlfriend was in her early 20’s when they dated (I saw something alluding to this on Emily’s thread a while ago.So I’m not sure if it is in fact the truth but he seems creepy enough)

I wonder if that’s why him and Charlie don’t really want to be associated with him. Matts a family man who’s been fairly successful in the west end/touring productions so may no longer wish to be associated with him. Charlie came from money so
It’s not like he’d be skint anyway.

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t James also been dating some fairly young women as well... like early 20’s ? Who would’ve been kids when busted started out. I’m sure Emily is only 23ish and allegedly his previous girlfriend was in her early 20’s when they dated (I saw something alluding to this on Emily’s thread a while ago.So I’m not sure if it is in fact the truth but he seems creepy enough)

I wonder if that’s why him and Charlie don’t really want to be associated with him. Matts a family man who’s been fairly successful in the west end/touring productions so may no longer wish to be associated with him. Charlie came from money so
It’s not like he’d be skint anyway.
I don’t keep tabs on James Girlfriend but I’m sure one of the two you mentioned is 26/27 because I was shocked he went with someone my own age 😬 I was 8/10 when I got into busted so it is pretty weird especially when she’s practically the same age as his younger brother.

think Matt and James were close when bused first started but I think now they’re on different paths with James being a adult kid and not growing up and Matt being an actual adult with kids. It happens, you just out grow people. I find James brother Chris acts more of an adult then James.
I’m sure busted even signed a contract to do up to an 7th album and call it quits why they named there current one half way there

Reactions: 1
James' girlfriend has her own Tattle thread here! Emily Canham in Gurus section. Very self obsessed, doesn't declare ads kinda influencer, but unfortunately seems to be going through a lot, many speculate because James is treating her like tit.

She's 24 but was around 21 when they got together... She was obsessed with McFly back in the day but has openly said in the past James was her least fave out of all of McBusted 😂 But left that fussiness at the door when she saw a potential route into the inner circle.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think James would just be so draining to be around. I struggle to watch him or listen to him because everything he does is just cringe. To think I adored him when Busted first came out 🙈 in my defence I was still a child, can I be forgiven? 😂

Reactions: 4
I honestly think James would just be so draining to be around. I struggle to watch him or listen to him because everything he does is just cringe. To think I adored him when Busted first came out 🙈 in my defence I was still a child, can I be forgiven? 😂
To be honest James was my favourite when busted first came out he didn’t seem as childish as he is now. I think if busted continue and didn’t part ways years ago maybe he might of grew up, think the sudden lost of the fame really effected him

I find this admission a really refreshing change from other bands/celebs who pretend they are one big happy family when they are in reality no more than work colleagues. I feel bad for people who continue to buy into the happy families lie in other cases unless it's youngsters who don't know better. It's a bit of false advertising in my view.

Reactions: 11
I find this admission a really refreshing change from other bands/celebs who pretend they are one big happy family when they are in reality no more than work colleagues. I feel bad for people who continue to buy into the happy families lie in other cases unless it's youngsters who don't know better. It's a bit of false advertising in my view.
Still waiting for the mcfly boys to properly admit how much Tom gets on their tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Still waiting for the mcfly boys to properly admit how much Tom gets on their tits
Haha how amazing would that be! A tell all would be great-I imagine he would be a nightmare to work with.

i am so surprised at how many people have said James was their favourite. He always turned my guts lol (Matt was my favourite). Was it James’ looks people went for or personality? (I didn’t like either lol).

Reactions: 6
Haha how amazing would that be! A tell all would be great-I imagine he would be a nightmare to work with.

i am so surprised at how many people have said James was their favourite. He always turned my guts lol (Matt was my favourite). Was it James’ looks people went for or personality? (I didn’t like either lol).
It’s all about this man 👅
7D900E26-C3C2-4BBF-AC09-5C62D8BD8598.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also a James fan. I wish I could tell you what I saw in him but I have concluded I must have been slightly unhinged.

See also: Lee Ryan crush.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

8 year old me went for the blonde hair and brown highlight that he had and the he’s shortest ( I was short too) 😂 but as I got older my favourite has now started being Matt