McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mindfulness stuff with her kids makes me feel really uncomfortable. My 3 year old suffers from anxiety including separation anxiety from all of the changes that have occurred during the COVID times. It’s all well and good doing activities with him to try and help him, but it has to be done it a natural way! If I suddenly started all of this mindfulness stuff he would likely freak out more and think he has more of a problem than he does!
Exactly,I feel like it would heighten any issues? Like if my kids cut their knee and I put a full cast on them they would probably freak out,this to me is something similar? Sorry your child has been suffering anxiety,it must be very hard to see in someone so young. I have anxiety and am so wary of projecting my anxious feelings onto my kids but it’s very hard.

Exactly. As far as I could tell before I stopped following her none of the kids have issues, except natural ones that you get at that age. In fact her kids seem super confident. She seems to be over fixing a problem that didn't exist. It will make the kids think there is something wrong when there isn't and their anxiety will just increase as they get older. They have to learn to face the world too and not purely hide from it.

Reactions: 3
Was anyone here apart of the old McFly street team back in the day?.. I won a meet and greet at Wembley through that site... Motion in the Ocean tour.. Good times 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was anyone here apart of the old McFly street team back in the day?.. I won a meet and greet at Wembley through that site... Motion in the Ocean tour.. Good times 😂
Oh yeah I bloody loved that place

Reactions: 2
Dougie seemed to really be enjoying Twitch streaming as a hobby for a while - it's a shame he was clearly encouraged by management or more shrewd members of the band to do it via Total Access instead to send more fans that way. I wouldn't know because I didn't join, but it doesn't seem like he does gaming on there very much now. Everything being tied to the band might have taken the fun out of it.

Having said that, maybe I'm being naïve and the intention of Twitch streaming all along was to eventually drum up members of Total Access!

Regarding the love life situation, I really liked Lara and thought she seemed like the perfect match. She was into the same quirky things as him, but seemed chilled and down-to-earth. I also think it helped that she was a bit older than him. I hope he's not planning to do a Leo and date models under 30 forever!

Bless Dougie, hes the least hole-y one of them all. Maybe because I'm a mum now, I just want to give him a hot dinner and a hug 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless Dougie, hes the least hole-y one of them all. Maybe because I'm a mum now, I just want to give him a hot dinner and a hug 🥰
I met dougie away from a McFly environment when he was playing with another band and he was the sweetest guy who was clearly having the time of life just playing music.

Reactions: 5
I was a McFly fan back in the day but they lost me completely when the McBusted team-up happened. It just wasn't something I'm interested in.

I am disappointed Tom is going to be on SCD even after the furlough scandal. Feels like rewarding bad behaviour.

Reactions: 14
I was a McFly fan back in the day but they lost me completely when the McBusted team-up happened. It just wasn't something I'm interested in.

I am disappointed Tom is going to be on SCD even after the furlough scandal. Feels like rewarding bad behaviour.
I liked the first McBusted tour, it was fun and full of nostalgia but then when they cashed in with an album and another tour I lost interest majorly! McBusted should of been a one off tour as a fun thing!

Reactions: 11
I liked the first McBusted tour, it was fun and full of nostalgia but then when they cashed in with an album and another tour I lost interest majorly! McBusted should of been a one off tour as a fun thing!
Totally agree, the first McBusted tour was bloody fantastic!! Felt 13 again and you could genuinely see how much they all loved it. It didn’t have same energy the longer it went on

Reactions: 3
Completely agree, the first McBusted tour was fun but that should have been all there was.