McFly, Busted and Wives #2 All About The McMoney!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see James replies on tiktok
I noticed that the other day, he did a Busted related Tik Tok and when people said they were big Busted fans he asked what their favourite song from his album was. 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
McFly are miles ahead of Busted, if Busted never split it would of been a different outcome but they pathed the way for McFly. Plus McFlys debut was better than anything Busted released in my opinion, it’s still a great summer album to play in the sun!

Reactions: 13
His brothers solo stuff is much better
He’s not a great singer though like verging on bad but much better songs - I liked his second EP. I did love James’ Future Boy project it’s probably the best thing he’s ever done, it’s a shame he shelved the second album for McBusted as it would of been better than anything he put out on that awful album!

Reactions: 2
I think someone mentioned it before but I can't believe how many ad's Izzy does now. She's the only Mcfly wife I like but I may have to unfollow.

Reactions: 7
I think someone mentioned it before but I can't believe how many ad's Izzy does now. She's the only Mcfly wife I like but I may have to unfollow.
Sadly her husband seems to be following suit too. Makes me sad to see how far the Judds seem to have fallen and sold out. They used to be my favourites

Reactions: 5
He’s not a great singer though like verging on bad but much better songs - I liked his second EP. I did love James’ Future Boy project it’s probably the best thing he’s ever done, it’s a shame he shelved the second album for McBusted as it would of been better than anything he put out on that awful album!
True Chris isn’t the best singer, I loved his band Hollywood ending before they split and I did find his solo EP very catchy.
I just thing James solo stuff is pure crap, he’s trying to go a different direction to busted etc but I thing his song writing does suit pop/rock/punk

Have Dougie & Maddy split up? I noticed she deleted her Insta a few months ago, just checked and she’s got a new one but neither follow each other and he’s been following some other models recently

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have Dougie & Maddy split up? I noticed she deleted her Insta a few months ago, just checked and she’s got a new one but neither follow each other and he’s been following some other models recently
It’s so strange that he cannot keep a relationship, perhaps he goes for the wrong people. She was quite young wasn’t she!

To be honest, I always loved Doug the most till I met him and he put me off, he was just weird and making strange noises and it freaked me out he just seemed very immature then again he was probably up to the eyeballs in drugs!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s so strange that he cannot keep a relationship, perhaps he goes for the wrong people. She was quite young wasn’t she!
I wouldn't say it's strange - not everyone immediately meets the person they work with forever. It's not like there's anything wrong with him because of it. That's just life - bad luck/some people are meant to be with you just for one period in your life, or a million external things can happen that end a relationship. Doesn't mean he's doing something wrong or picking the wrong people.

I had no impression of that new girlfriend, hadn't seen much of her or looked her up. Lara seemed great - according to their book. They seemed compatible. Ellie Goulding, too, I suppose.

I think a lot of dougies issues stem from not maturing much beyond 17/18 when he got famous. He was only 15 when got into the band which I think fucked him up and probably led to his addiction issues. I’m not saying he can’t handle the fame but he’s probably be more settled and have less issues if he hadn’t gone to that audition.

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of dougies issues stem from not maturing much beyond 17/18 when he got famous. He was only 15 when got into the band which I think fucked him up and probably led to his addiction issues. I’m not saying he can’t handle the fame but he’s probably be more settled and have less issues if he hadn’t gone to that audition.
Doesn’t he also have a bad relationship with his parents? I’m pretty sure the boys were showing him how to shave and doing typical dad things for him. Poor guy!

• Sad
Doesn’t he also have a bad relationship with his parents? I’m pretty sure the boys were showing him how to shave and doing typical dad things for him. Poor guy!
I think it was just his dad. I seem to remember from the mcfly book that he might’ve been pretty absent. He and Danny seem to have had bad relationships with their fathers and had to pay them off.

Reactions: 1
Their gender reveal was a total cringe fest too 🤮
That bleeping violin! I used to like Harry and Izzy but they would promote anything and are just so cheesy. I also hate how much she harps on like she is the face/voice of infertility when she struggles with Lola but went on to conceive twice naturally (as far as I’m aware). She is far too sickly sweet and I hate all the mindfulness stuff she does with her kids.

Reactions: 10
If mcbusted hasn’t happened then I think mcfly would’ve probably carried on with their small fan base playing the 1000/2000 capacity venues in what I call the academy scene and they would’ve probably been happy releasing and touring every now and again.

But mcbusted threw mcfly into limelight back to fame levels of the mid 2000’s when they first started out and guitar bands where dominating the charts. They were selling out areas in hours and adding more and more dates because of the demand. They toured with one direction who were one of the biggest bands on the planet at the time.

It’s quite clear now tom saw this and got greedy thinking he could have mcfly at those levels again.Unfortunately a lot of McFlys OG fans got sick of mcbusted really quickly (it was fun for a hot minute for nostalgia but got old real fast) and waiting for album 6 and seeing them release three different versions of what was essentially the same thing. They grew up and moved on because they weren’t teenagers anymore. Even any new fans they picked up supporting 1D will be almost in their 20’s now. Older fans don’t give a tit about all access behind the scenes content they have to pay for teenagers on the hand lap up that tit but the fandoms older now just release your songs and play a show or two and get on with it.

On side note about Dougie I often feel really sorry for him. It really does feel like mcfly and music is all he’s got. I know he’s done some environmental activism and the Dino poop books but it’s not much. I think people forget Dougie was a child when he joined that band and hasn’t really known anything else. He had to grow up real quick going from unknown school kid to pop star in a couple of months probably really fucked him up.
100% this

Reactions: 1
That bleeping violin! I used to like Harry and Izzy but they would promote anything and are just so cheesy. I also hate how much she harps on like she is the face/voice of infertility when she struggles with Lola but went on to conceive twice naturally (as far as I’m aware). She is far too sickly sweet and I hate all the mindfulness stuff she does with her kids.
The mindfulness stuff with her kids makes me feel really uncomfortable. My 3 year old suffers from anxiety including separation anxiety from all of the changes that have occurred during the COVID times. It’s all well and good doing activities with him to try and help him, but it has to be done it a natural way! If I suddenly started all of this mindfulness stuff he would likely freak out more and think he has more of a problem than he does!