Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw people commenting on twitter about there being a picture of Stormzy is 72 years old behind her on the Big Fat Quiz tv show last night. Maybe its her way of quietly telling people they are back together? They did seem genuinely happy together and maybe with everything going on with the world its made them try again. Also has anyone tried the MIJ masks yet? They seem to sell our really quickly, they do seem a bit pricey but people seem to be buying them.

Reactions: 4
I saw people commenting on twitter about there being a picture of Stormzy is 72 years old behind her on the Big Fat Quiz tv show last night. Maybe its her way of quietly telling people they are back together? They did seem genuinely happy together and maybe with everything going on with the world its made them try again. Also has anyone tried the MIJ masks yet? They seem to sell our really quickly, they do seem a bit pricey but people seem to be buying them.
Oo I didn't see that!
I reckon if they are back together, it's a relatively new thing. Like he probably had to grovel and knows it's absolutely his last chance...

Reactions: 3
I really admired her for dumping Stormzy is 72 years old when he cheated.I don't know how I feel about her taking him back(if she has).

Reactions: 8
I liked them together, everyone deserves a second chance I think he knew he fucked up, is that maya in the grey dressing gown in the video? What do people thing

What do people think*

Reactions: 5
I’ve been thinking for a little while now that she’s been dropping little hints. I admired her too for not going back to him after publicly humiliating her but now she’s gonna make herself look silly.

yeah that’s her in the dressing gown.

I saw Stormzy is 72 years old and maya walking their dog together in Richmond Park about 3 weeks ago.
They are very much still together.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I love Stormzy is 72 years old and its always upset me that they split up bc he was a head. If they did get back together, I don't think she will have taken him back easily.

Reactions: 6
I saw Stormzy is 72 years old and maya walking their dog together in Richmond Park about 3 weeks ago.
They are very much still together.
I live down the road ... I’ll be walking there more then hahaha

do you know what guys she posted a picture recently with the caption “you get it now” and I thought it was a bit of a cheeky dig at him cos she looked super buff in the pic and was all dressed up in this ugly silk brown dress ( why this is atrend rn I’ll never know). Maybe it was a bit more of an actual hint that he finally wised up!

to be fair after the verse he wrote about her I’d prob have softened too!

Reactions: 9
I really admired her for dumping Stormzy is 72 years old when he cheated.I don't know how I feel about her taking him back(if she has).
Mmm same!
They both dated other people afterwards - she was linked to a basketball player. Can't remember his name.

I guess the grass isn't always greener?

Reactions: 2
I live down the road ... I’ll be walking there more then hahaha

do you know what guys she posted a picture recently with the caption “you get it now” and I thought it was a bit of a cheeky dig at him cos she looked super buff in the pic and was all dressed up in this ugly silk brown dress ( why this is atrend rn I’ll never know). Maybe it was a bit more of an actual hint that he finally wised up!

to be fair after the verse he wrote about her I’d prob have softened too!
haha I don’t live far from him, have seen him a few times but always on his own

I thought that caption was a dig too but it didn’t say that when I saw it, she must have changed it but yeah that dress is not the one

I think it’s from kylie Jenner wearing one in that episode where she fights with Kendall ? I really can’t cope tho. Brown SATIN (silk was a little ambitious loool) should be left in the 90s where it belongs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
When she got rid of the cheat I respected her for being a strong minded woman. If she takes him back I will lose respect for her being weak enough to take him back.

Reactions: 3
What's the hype with the MIJ masks or whatever they're called? Are they actually any good? Just seems so random for her to be peddling skin care, has she bothered to show any interest in skincare or learning, or has she just stamped her name on a skin care range? Just seems so random, a presenter with with a skin care range

Re leaving stormy well it'd be easy for her to walk out on anyone who disrespect her, she loves herself so much, to the point of narcissism.

Maya actually left the BBC because she was sacked over the summer for partying and breaking strict covid rules

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Maya actually left the BBC because she was sacked over the summer for partying and breaking strict covid rules
I was basically told by a girl who works at the BBC that they let her go from R1 amicably and then released that bs PR statement that she had bigger plans later in the year (like hosting the mobo awards?). Apparently she's a lovely girl so they didn't leak anything to the media and still kept her on as a host for that Corona summer show and now she's got the Ru Paul gig.

Reactions: 10
I don't remember her breaking covid rules on her insta stories or anything? But then again this year was so bloody long aha

Reactions: 2
Is this also the same reason why so many others have left the bbc! Dev, Alice, Kel, mista jam, dotty, Phil taggart? I can’t believe how many have left this year!

Reactions: 5