Maya Jama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned earlier in the thread there were things said on Twitter that he was supposedly out flirting, dancing, and kissing Jorja Smith infront of people. Maya and Jorja unfollowed each other so there was clearly beef. He proclaims he didn’t ‘cheat-cheat’. Either way the general consensus was he was lusting after Jorja which must have been incredibly hurtful to Maya. And prob why he says he only ‘disrespected’ her. But to most women, if you show intentions like that towards another woman you may as well go the whole hog as they are never gonna feel the same about you again.

Reactions: 16
He’d apparently also slated Maya via text during one of their bad spells, and it either got back to her or was sent to her in error

Reactions: 3
If she was chocolate she would devour herself 😂😂 she is absolutely stunning but my god she’s broadcasting her own hype, she is certainly not modest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s acting like a kardashian wannabe with all the pouting and smizing. You wouldn’t think she was just presenting a show, who else acts like that.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just a genuine disinterest in the show now! I used to watch it all the time! Summer and Winter but it’s just the same boring shite every single time now so I’ve lost interest.

All just copies of past islanders desperate for fame and a brand deal. It’s pathetic and I’m past it.

Reactions: 20
I think it’s past it’s heyday and people overall seem to be bored with it.

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to act humble with a little cutesy vid of arctic monkeys karaoke and a cheesy grin profile picture.

Reactions: 4
I thought the "singing bit" was a dig at Ben "he's a scumbag don't you know" and on twitter she wrote "mardy bum" which is their album but could also be shade at Ben?

The video seems to have disappeared off her IG though.

What were the official viewing figures for Aftersun? As someone posted a twitter account that said 350,000 but all the news articles said it did better than the actual show itself?

So apparently she's going to be the face of Rimmel, which would explain why she "quit" Glow Up.
Fairplay to her - dont think there's any getting away from Maya Jama, she's literally everywhere!!

Reactions: 9
So apparently she's going to be the face of Rimmel, which would explain why she "quit" Glow Up.
Fairplay to her - dont think there's any getting away from Maya Jama, she's literally everywhere!!
Probbaly signed to the same management as phil and holly. They are everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So apparently someone messaged her saying I’ve been praying for you alot no weapons formed against you will prosper. 😂 I could think of some others that could potentially use prayers and it’s not Maya.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her jiggling her boobs and zooming in on her body so much it’s like girl give it a rest. Starting to get boring how much she absolutely loves herself.

Reactions: 7
She's a stunner but my god she knows it!!

Will her and Stormzy is 72 years old get back together do you think?

I know somebody who leaves near to where Stormzt is from. They aid he's involved in drugs related gang stiff and still owners certain territory... this is why they split ad Maya needs to keep a clean act as her presenting career was taking off.

Anybody know if there's truth in this?

Reactions: 1
Was that meant to be her twerking from behind the decks lol, classy. And the multiple photo post of… all herself, no surprise there, she prob couldn’t pick one as she loved them all.

Reactions: 1