Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever123

VIP Member
You absolutely called me a racist.

How can you not understand burnout? How do you believe someone needing a break for even five minutes is a horrendous act?

You are being really vile towards me just because you disagree. I'm done.
I definitely didn’t. Total overreaction.

If you read back, you contradict yourself anyway. You said I called you a racist because I said ‘the only people who wouldn’t support are racists.’ You then went on to say that you are a supporter, therefore, I haven’t called you a racist by your own logic!

Tbh, I don’t know what you expected the reaction to be to your initial post. Without a doubt, not everyone would agree with you. It is a highly provocative subject.

Moving on, back to maya please everyone

Reactions: 23

LaraQ

VIP Member
I do think she's beautiful! But she is a tad overrated in my eyes, there are plenty of beautiful women just like her who don't seem to be getting same amount of attention.

Have you seen her Mom?.She's absolutely stunning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

glamapuss

She is a beautiful woman, lovely figure, hair, face.... but she really grates on me and I can’t watch or listen to her.

she has so many characters/acts ... the party girl, the geezer bird with the mandem and then super glam editorial shots with ballgowns and diamonds.

Her voice sounds like she smokes 40 a day and the peace sign fingers, the stupid OTT grins, stupid faces, dancing to her camera and filming herself for the gram, it’s all so immature/fake...

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I have it on good authority he absolutely did cheat. And I personally think the whole writing songs and videos is low-key manipulative from Stormzy is 72 years old, as fans always weigh in and put pressure on maya without even knowing the full story. If you loved her so much and she was the one, you literally just wouldn’t have fucked it up lol. I hate this narrative that’s it’s normal to fuck up or everyone makes mistakes, when that’s just not true. Clearly she wasn’t that to him, but he realised she was a good one after needing to go entertain other women.

I’m disappointed for maya, I could never be with anyone that needed to do all that to realise I was special and publicly embarrass me in the process, but maybe it’ll work out

• Wow
  • Heart

sephylily

VIP Member
just proves that everyone's got different taste! i think he's lovely looking. there's something about his personality and charisma and his cheeky grin that i love.

Reactions: 21

bottie1000

I 100% believe that if she wasn't as attractive as she is, or hadn't dated an up and coming rap star, she wouldn't have reached the level of influence she has now. She seemingly appeared out of nowhere, it often takes people years to get to the positions she seemingly gets handed to her, and I don't think its because she's exceptionally talented or anything. It took Greg James the best part of a decade to get onto the breakfast show, yet she's handed a prime time weekend slot straight of the bat??

Reactions: 21

djjazzyjeff

Sorry, knew her growing up, and yes her dad was in jail, and her boyfriend died and that was tragic obviously.
But she had a loving family, nice home and was spoiled rotten and quite honestly super vain and had attitude even as a small child.
She didn't go through much crap compared to some and she just trots those stories out to take the edge off her arrogance.
sorry but what???? I mean her dad literally murdered someone and her boyfriend had been killed at a young age but she didn’t go through much crap??? If I went through that shit when I was younger I wouldn’t have been able to cope with this no matter how spoilt and cared for I was growing up.

Reactions: 20

rosieposie87

Chatty Member

He's realised what he lost and that he shouldn't have as Maya is stunning. He did well to be with her so long for a many of his advancing years :D
Hahahaha that automatic ‘is 72 years old’ thing never fails to make me laugh.

Off topic but woah do those old pics in the article highlight how much tweaks she’s had done to her face in the last few years! 2022 compared to 2018….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Hertfordshire_home

no sweetheart, it's not the same with gay men because they're not attracted to women. They aren't being handsy in a sexually harassing way as they aren't attracted to the woman
Dont 'sweetheart' me ..... a crime is a crime no matter what. Do all men find all women attractive? Do all women find all men attractive? No, they do not. What is the difference between a straight man who is not attracted to a particular woman doing that and a gay man? Neither should do it, just the same as a straight man who is attracted to a woman.

Doesnt matter who they find attractive - its a valid point, in that its someone touching your body thinking its ok. I had a few gay friends and they would be like one of the girls, but I still didnt like the jokey touches.
Exactly. I am sure there are men out there that you wouldnt go near as you simply dont find them attractive initially. The comment above insinuates men fancy every breathing thing, which also is not true (yes they do probably have lower standards though haha).

Please dont take this as me saying looks are all that matters, they clearly are not. However you do need to be attracted to someone initially before you get to know them!

• Heart

natx

I think it’s just a genuine disinterest in the show now! I used to watch it all the time! Summer and Winter but it’s just the same boring shite every single time now so I’ve lost interest.

All just copies of past islanders desperate for fame and a brand deal. It’s pathetic and I’m past it.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Sorry but irrelevant. No-one on this thread is cussing her for being a WoC or working class, she’s annoying and smug. That is all. Feel free to start a rave thread on her if you wish ✌🏻
Lol honestly, literally her background has got nothing to do with this conversation. Being a “woc” or working class or self made doesn’t absolve you from being unlikable

• Haha
Reactions: 19

S4buk

VIP Member
She was the highlight of Love Island to be fair, she looked absolutely stunning and seemed genuinely interested in the contestants and show (unlike Whitmore).

She really did serve Caroline energy and came across very personable.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Now they are back together we are going to have so many more opportunities to write Stormzy is 72 years old. ;)

• Haha

VIP Member
‘Baby me makes me broody’ can she be anymore up herself?! I’ve never known anyone to get broody by looking at themselves!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

rainonme

Chatty Member
I think she’s really irresponsible for going to Dubai and it’s put me off her tbh. Travelling out of tier 4 is not allowed but will be justified as for “work purposes” ... Was it really essential for her to do this DJ set, she’s hardly on the breadline or had a difficult year that warrants a holiday?! Urgh.

Edrych

I just find her quite a bit cringe. The way she looks at herself in her videos and pics and sticking her tongue out. I think she would be fun on a night out but she would just do your head in after a while. She is just super attention seeking.

Part of me feels sorry for her as she gets a lot of presenting gigs and has quite a bit of experience now but all she gets press for is what she wears or how she was awful at presenting. She has been slated for the DAZN boxing, bit of negative press for Glow Up, bad reviews for Soccer Aid and then she messed up her lines at the NTAs the other night.

She would be better off sticking with the modeling although I did find her Adidas video thing a bit shit too "you can be sexy, smart and hot."

I wish she would be honest about the fillers and stuff too. If you look at pictured from two years ago she looks so different. She is quite plain without all the glam squad.