Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised, but a tiny bit disappointed I'll admit. I wanted them to be a genuine couple and work out (Christ, please can this bloody pandemic end already so I can get a life for myself?!?!) I seem to be in the minority but I really like Chris and thought they seemed a good fit... based on their personalities in the villa at least, maybe not so much with Maura's life now. All the professions of love and they're done 5 months later though?? I've had ingrown toenails last longer FFS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think their statements were lovely. Very adult.
I wonder which LoveIsIand Couple will be next to breakup ?

I suspect those were very carefully written by her management - it’s a big fall from talk of marriage to break up five months later

Reactions: 4
has anyone had a look at the love island reddit sub? they're going into meltdown over it and it was the fakest relationship anyone's ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Knew Maura when she did promo for Monster etc. AFAIK, her bestie from then now operates out of Dubai. Was unaware of this latest beau. Hope she gets away from selling her soul. Will be interesting to see where she goes to 'recover'.

Reactions: 8
Thank god we don’t have to look at anymore painfully unfunny reels from the pair of them 🥴

Reactions: 12
Knew Maura when she did promo for Monster etc. AFAIK, her bestie from then now operates out of Dubai. Was unaware of this latest beau. Hope she gets away from selling her soul. Will be interesting to see where she goes to 'recover'.
not exactly a fan of Maura and Chris but her best mates knew about her relationship with him. They were all close to him. He met her two best mates from Ireland, her monster girls and match girl mates. I genuinely believe it was a relationship but pressured by lockdown. The two of them should have stayed just friends

Reactions: 10
Pressured by lockdown !!! They spent a month of it in Dubai whooping it up !!

Pressured by lockdown !!! They spent a month of it in Dubai whooping it up !!
I was more meaning that’s how it started. They both genuinely had a good friendship and my reply was correcting the other comment. I don’t like them but no need to tell lies

Reactions: 2
Aw I liked them, I do think it was genuine. As they seemed like genuine friends before they got together.

Reactions: 7
Aw I liked them, I do think it was genuine. As they seemed like genuine friends before they got together.
Me too I think it's hard starting a relationship with a friend sometimes it does end up working out better as friends.

Came straight to find a Maura or Chris thread since hearing the news. Why do people think they weren't genuine? I thought they seemed quite cute together, I'm a little disappointed.

Reactions: 9
I think they were genuine. They’ve been together 24/7 since November. He’s gone to her shoots and really seemed to support her.
Chris seems a decent enough guy. I hope they can maintain a friendship afterwards.

Reactions: 6
not exactly a fan of Maura and Chris but her best mates knew about her relationship with him. They were all close to him. He met her two best mates from Ireland, her monster girls and match girl mates. I genuinely believe it was a relationship but pressured by lockdown. The two of them should have stayed just friends

I presume we are talking about her relationship with Chris ? Why wouldn't they know it has been on social media for ages.

Reactions: 1
I presume we are talking about her relationship with Chris ? Why wouldn't they know it has been on social media for ages.
Someone else tried to say her best mate in Dubai didn’t know about the relationship and I agree it’s been on social media. Her friends from her old job Jennifer and Laura have been out with Chris & Maura a few times. I was correcting the person implying her friend didn’t know 😂

Reactions: 5
This is gona sound so cheesy but anyway....
All their professions of love could've been friendship. I believed they genuinely tried to make a go of it, some things were defo staged for Instagram but really isn't every posed photo technically "staged for Instagram". I think they loved each other as friends, tried to give it a go because everyone was constantly telling them they'd be good together and now have realised they are better off as friends. Their love for each other still stands, but it's platonic not romantic.
I'm sure people are gona disagree with me and tell me I'm dillisional and have been sold a lie but that's what I think 😂

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, a lot of these folk can’t spend time by themselves and I’m talking both in celebsville and normal life. The relationship will have served them both but my prediction is they break-up over the summer a few weeks after lockdown has been fully lifted.
Well you may have been a few weeks out, but not by much? 👍🏻

Reactions: 5