Maura Higgins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ex boyfriend was in my class at uni, he’s a beautiful man, but dull as bleeping dishwater. He moved to LA as he’s a music director (he directs the performances on the VMAs and he did Rhiannas tour, X factor etc) and their relationship didn’t last the long distance. ☕

Reactions: 23
She needs to re vamp her smile and stop pushing her tongue behind her front teeth, makes he look like a toddler with really puffy lips and just 4 front teeth

Reactions: 8
Her ex boyfriend was in my class at uni, he’s a beautiful man, but dull as bleeping dishwater. He moved to LA as he’s a music director (he directs the performances on the VMAs and he did Rhiannas tour, X factor etc) and their relationship didn’t last the long distance. ☕
Obviously I do believe you as you know the guy but on paper he doesn’t sound boring!

Reactions: 5
I love Maura, I think she is completely herself, she's clumsy, has a funny high pitched voice/laugh, is kinda silly but she completely owns it and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.

I dunno what she's doing with that chris fella though he's kinda creepy

Reactions: 12
I love Maura, I think she is completely herself, she's clumsy, has a funny high pitched voice/laugh, is kinda silly but she completely owns it and doesn't pretend to be someone she's not.

I dunno what she's doing with that chris fella though he's kinda creepy
I think he’s funny

Reactions: 8
I don't know how you can go from dating one person to being official with another in a matter of a few weeks. All very odd , makes me think there was an overlap somewhere.
On her birthday he posted a picture of them going in for a kiss on his stories. Eagle eyed fans spotted it was from the day he went ice skating with her and that was when she was dating Bradley so there was definite overlap with the relationships. I don't think there is anything wrong with Maura dating multiple people at the same time (there was also some Footballer whose name I can't remember in the mix too) as long as all parties are aware and are comfortable with it. In this case I don't think they were. The fact that she wouldn't even publicly acknowledge that she was seeing Chris speaks volumes to me.

I think he’s funny
He's the kind of guy that thinks knowing the names of a few Gen-1 Pokemon, liking Marvel Cinematic Universe and Harry Potter movies in his thirties makes him quirky and interesting. He was okay in the villa but became a bit too try hard on his instagram for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I knew Chris a few years ago when I was at Uni. He’s definitely the same on his IG as in person... but there’s just something I don’t trust about Maura 🤔

Reactions: 10
She is hard to work out. Her ex that she was involved in for nearly a decade says she is nothing like her sexually forward public persona but then you have Olivia Atwood and others who worked with her for years with Monster Energy who say she is not only exactly like that but say that she is much more promiscuous than she lets on. I think she likes the idea of having a 'nice' devoted guy at home who dotes on her but also likes going out to party with other guys.

There are fans that follow every little thing the islanders do and they say that when things looked like she was getting serious with Bradley Chris stopped liking all her posts on instagram and started liking posts from inspirational accounts with quotes like "they'll never know what they had until it's gone" lovelorn stuff like that. He also followed a bunch of sexy influencers who he sharply unfollowed just before going public with Maura. If all that is true it seems Chris has tried to guilt her into making a commitment and threatened to move on with other girls himself. Maura made clear the reason she stopped seeing Bradley was because of the second lockdown. If that hadn't happened she'd likely still be with him. Maura who seemed determined to find a famous boyfriend and having exhausted that finally gave in and went public with her backup Chris.

I actually hope I'm wrong and the whole thing is fake to keep them both in spotlight. They both seem to be banging it out to the cheap seats about how loved up they are in way that otherwise I think it will all end in tears.

Reactions: 18
I knew Chris a few years ago when I was at Uni. He’s definitely the same on his IG as in person... but there’s just something I don’t trust about Maura 🤔
Maura is a "Mean Girl" racist stan

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Maura sent Lucie flowers as a gesture of support because she was getting criticised over the racism towards Yewande on Love Island. Lucie showed them on her stories and Maura shared it too so it was perceived asca very public show of solidarity with Lucie.

• Sick
  • Wow
Maura sent Lucie flowers as a gesture of support because she was getting criticised over the racism towards Yewande on Love Island. Lucie showed them on her stories and Maura shared it too so it was perceived asca very public show of solidarity with Lucie.
Thank you, yep massive show of support. Wouldn’t have expected that from Maura