Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatingbullets

Chatty Member
Off topic but I literally saw an italian man get arrested today because he spat in a woman’s face when she rejected him so I agree with you (not my only experience with Italian men either! A shame as the accent is gorgeous)
See the accent does nothing for me either!

Bloody hell the only relationship she’s announced as ‘my everything’ was Chris. This Giovanni thing seems purely physical. it will all fade out soon. I give it another couple of months. I do find the captions cringe but I’m not surprised.
Speaking of Chris. I take it they aren’t BFF’s anymore either. Strong friendship!

Reactions: 3

pipmaccc

The media narrative went from it being an amicable break up with potential for reconciliation to Giovanni 'savagely' dumping her very quickly, didn't it?

I don't know why people think Giovanni would plant a story that made him look bad. That being said there is little doubt in my mind that everything from early reports that they were secretly hooking up, to the ones about her trusting him after initially worrying he was a player to the imminent engagement rumours all originated from her management. They all favoured her heavily and some of them almost came off like press releases for her career. Not that I think Gio was unwilling participant in all this for example he definitely knew that the press would pick up on it when he followed engagement ring places on Instagram.

I don't pick up romantic vibes between Rose and Gio but I that is what a lot of people will inevitably jump. I hope the press and Maura's fans don't go after her too much.
I doubt that.. from what I’ve seen there’s stories from the start til now painting them both in good and bad light. Most know there is nothing romantic from Rose and Gio but the media love a strictly curse so it was bound to be speculated as I’m sure it brings in plenty of views. The latest is Maura has supposedly followed him back today when she’s never unfollowed him at all. Journalists will print anything whether it’s true or not sadly.

PoppyT1

So Maura pays her PR to get any comments she won‘t liked removed pretty much instantly.

A comment like “she tries too hard but looks great” gets reported and deleted within minutes
That’s not how PR works 😂 it would say “comments moderated” like It does for Demi Rose and the GC on every single story. If comments get deleted it’s weirdo fans reporting them. Nicole Schrzinger (can’t spell her name) stories and a few others have fans reporting comments

brightenmallows

Her mum didn’t follow dancing with the stars Ireland recently… considering glow up and Hayu are more recent follows than dwts and she followed glowup& Hayu March last year🤣 Maura turned down dwts before and I don’t think she would want to do it. She could be doing Pilates because she actually likes it😂😂😂

Callous

Does anyone know how credible Bellamianta is? Was looking at their Instagram and their engagement is absolutely terrible for an account with over 100K followers. Accounts that size typically get at least 600-1k likes per post whereas theirs barely crack 100.
They are certainly credible, they've been going for 5+ years (their stuff is in Boots) but they don't tend to get many likes on their insta posts, outside of the occasional one that Maura links to.

Probably a case of them getting a bunch of followers when Maura started promoting them, but those followers don't really pay much attention to the account unless Maura posts a link (could be a bunch of paid followers as well, plenty do that..but then, they'd probably also pay for likes if that was the case).

Last edited:

wiganuser

VIP Member
She's a desperate needy cunt who thinks flashing her fried egg tits gets her attention. She's bland as fuck , get back to dublin or wherever your from

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Ladbrook
According to one of the tabloids Ladbrokes are taking bets on this relationship and indeed slashed their odds over the weekend about whether it would lead to marriage!!!

It’s a PR a stunt right !!!!! It can’t be serious !!
Ladbrooks always do that it’s PR for the company. They will jump on any celeb relationship for media attention and will be delighted to get a mention here 🤣

Professor Farnsworth

Her insistence that she’s a ‘relationship girl’ was contradicted by one her grid girl ‘friends’ (can’t remember her name), who said they were all hooking up back in the day. Also all of the men she’s been linked to have not lasted. Maura’s team do everything in their power to make sure they control the narrative, even having comments removed when they’re not even bad. She’s a two bit underwear ‘model’ with zero personality and that voice is like being water boarded. She wishes she had MM life and will do anything to bag a ‘power couple’ relationship, but sadly the men she actually likes aren’t remotely interested in her.

Vindicator

not exactly a fan of Maura and Chris but her best mates knew about her relationship with him. They were all close to him. He met her two best mates from Ireland, her monster girls and match girl mates. I genuinely believe it was a relationship but pressured by lockdown. The two of them should have stayed just friends
Didn't she say " Now that I'm in a relationship lockdown has been really good". Why would the relationship be pressured by lockdown? She gets to see him everyday which is important to her and since they never really bothered with covid guidlines it's not like they would have cabin fever.

noseygoss

😂😂
I wasn’t sure it was him at first, But he looked quite out of place in fairness to him! He wasn’t exactly dressed for a theme park!
It’s strange how the paparazzi didn’t get any pictures of him when they were there? They managed to get pictures of everyone else that attended. It’s like when the paps go to Thorpe park they stay to take pictures especially when the ‘celebs’ have been arranged to attend by management.,

Snoopingsnoopy

To be honest I’ve actually never met someone who has SUCH a strong accent I actually thought it was put on for LI. Haven’t watched the show yet but yesterday they had her ‘live’ on 2fm to promote the show - which was very obviously a recording- my god she will not be a radio presenter in this life time