Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takhana

I admire the discipline it takes but I wouldn’t do it, if that make sense. There’s plenty other ways to be disciplined 😂
Oh absolutely. It takes so much mental will power and discipline to achieve what they do - it's every aspect of your life, isn't it? I'd rather train for an ultramarathon than body build personally. Plus once you're done with the competition if you're not careful you just go back to being 'fluffy' (hate that term!); it must be hard mentally to deal with not being able to keep that kind of body.

WTF is a poverty pizza? That's... hmm.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Is he not tanning up more, I thought the darker the better for body building competitions?
I mean what do I know, say here watching the Olympics….

Whistleblowerga

My Instagram has nothing to do with fitness! I know him on a personal level! Just being that nice guy give a chance he changed! etc No stupid mistake! I thought he would pay me for the work! He does not care about anyone but his clout chasing self!

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Oh absolutely. It takes so much mental will power and discipline to achieve what they do - it's every aspect of your life, isn't it? I'd rather train for an ultramarathon than body build personally. Plus once you're done with the competition if you're not careful you just go back to being 'fluffy' (hate that term!); it must be hard mentally to deal with not being able to keep that kind of body.

WTF is a poverty pizza? That's... hmm.
Is it made from egg? Like basically just a circle omelette?