Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina George

VIP Member
Why is he using bondi sands not getting the proper tan they have! I got the impression the tan is important and not something to skimp on. He’s using dark not even ultra dark 🤔

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
Why is he using bondi sands not getting the proper tan they have! I got the impression the tan is important and not something to skimp on. He’s using dark not even ultra dark 🤔
Because he messed himself over the first time spending all the money and expecting to automatically place. Probs has 0 money left or left it to the last minute

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
6 weeks post show, and he's only eating 1400 calories a day :eek:
He must be ravenously hungry all day long.
Looks like he dieted too hard for his competition, bringing his calories way too low and now can't reverse back to normal eating or he'll balloon up in size again. Likely screwed up his metabolism in the short term.

Notice in the comments, a follower mentions his calories and he goes off on her (n)

m.jpg

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Why haven’t you outed him on instagram? Or have you? Why did you keep going back after the first time where nothing came about from him paying you?

Tit.tat

VIP Member
Aw forgot about Matt until I got a notification of comment. Still an absolute tool?

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Oooohhhhhhh I thought this was a Matt does fitness thread and was SO confused 😂
I completely forgot about this guy!

McMoany

Has he got a girlfriend/victim nowadays?! There was a woman talking about bum holes on his storied. And I’m not even joking

Regina George

VIP Member
Ooo he’s on stage now, that girl has gone live

There’s only 4 of them in the class! Who’s gonna be the unlucky one to not place

Edited - oh sorry no there’s not the girl was just cutting half the screen off 🤣