Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina George

VIP Member
Is he not tanning up more, I thought the darker the better for body building competitions?
I mean what do I know, say here watching the Olympics….
Exactly what I was thinking! I used to fake tan myself darker than that back in the day 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Not one to bash anyone else's sport (except race walking, that shite can get in the bin) but I've never understood why you'd want to do bodybuilding. You end up looking like a reverse Transformer PEZ dispenser.

I admire the discipline it takes but I wouldn’t do it, if that make sense. There’s plenty other ways to be disciplined 😂

Robbie09

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting where he’ll go with this now, back to his pre diet size.
I get it’s not substainable But he wasn’t in the best shape either before he starting his training in jan I think, wouldn’t be a PT instructor/coach I’d look up too

Redbeth75

This is where I’m glad I have this thing where is there personality is rank I think they’re a 1/10 😂 he’s not attractive in the slightest to me! He’s just suck a prick
Agree!!! And all that lip smacking and teeth licking makes me want to 🤢

macrofriendly

VIP Member
6 weeks post show, and he's only eating 1400 calories a day :eek:
He must be ravenously hungry all day long.
Looks like he dieted too hard for his competition, bringing his calories way too low and now can't reverse back to normal eating or he'll balloon up in size again. Likely screwed up his metabolism in the short term.

Notice in the comments, a follower mentions his calories and he goes off on her (n)

View attachment 782906
SURELY that has to be a typo. I wouldn't even have my 5'0 female clients losing weight on that little calories wtf

Robbie09

VIP Member
3rd out of 5 is still not great. If it was a bigger group of people yeah it would be something lol

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Oh absolutely. It takes so much mental will power and discipline to achieve what they do - it's every aspect of your life, isn't it? I'd rather train for an ultramarathon than body build personally. Plus once you're done with the competition if you're not careful you just go back to being 'fluffy' (hate that term!); it must be hard mentally to deal with not being able to keep that kind of body.

WTF is a poverty pizza? That's... hmm.

I’ve just done a 25 hour charity spin thing and honestly that was long enough training that needed discipline 😂 I was sick of 3 weeks of eating the same stuff never mind doing a prep ahaha

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
Sorry but he has to be in the closet I’m so confused as to how he could be with a woman with that personality? He’s an average gym man with no charisma

Lola123

VIP Member
My Instagram has nothing to do with fitness! I know him on a personal level! Just being that nice guy give a chance he changed! etc No stupid mistake! I thought he would pay me for the work! He does not care about anyone but his clout chasing self!
So have you called him out on it? Because why would you continue to do it when you know what the outcome will be
What’s his living situation? Is it with a parent like we suspect? Because then he 100% broke lock down (and the mask wearing obvs)