mattsmartfitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, as he has reached 10k followers on Instagram. A THREAD FOR MATT twit SMART FITNESS (@mattsmartfitness)

He has had plenty of mentions over on the Georgiefit thread but as he’s now reached 10k followers and also the terrible two seem to have gone their separate ways, it’s only right to give twit Smart his own thread.

Go Tattlers!

Reactions: 5
I am so pleased this is here. Matt is the most pretentious hole I've seen on IG

Reactions: 3
Not one to bash anyone else's sport (except race walking, that shite can get in the bin) but I've never understood why you'd want to do bodybuilding. You end up looking like a reverse Transformer PEZ dispenser.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not one to bash anyone else's sport (except race walking, that shite can get in the bin) but I've never understood why you'd want to do bodybuilding. You end up looking like a reverse Transformer PEZ dispenser.

I admire the discipline it takes but I wouldn’t do it, if that make sense. There’s plenty other ways to be disciplined 😂

Reactions: 2
I admire the discipline it takes but I wouldn’t do it, if that make sense. There’s plenty other ways to be disciplined 😂
Oh absolutely. It takes so much mental will power and discipline to achieve what they do - it's every aspect of your life, isn't it? I'd rather train for an ultramarathon than body build personally. Plus once you're done with the competition if you're not careful you just go back to being 'fluffy' (hate that term!); it must be hard mentally to deal with not being able to keep that kind of body.

WTF is a poverty pizza? That's... hmm.

Oh absolutely. It takes so much mental will power and discipline to achieve what they do - it's every aspect of your life, isn't it? I'd rather train for an ultramarathon than body build personally. Plus once you're done with the competition if you're not careful you just go back to being 'fluffy' (hate that term!); it must be hard mentally to deal with not being able to keep that kind of body.

I’ve just done a 25 hour charity spin thing and honestly that was long enough training that needed discipline 😂 I was sick of 3 weeks of eating the same stuff never mind doing a prep ahaha

Reactions: 2
I just wish he wasn’t easy on the eye, don’t like the fact I find a twit attractive lol

• Haha
I just wish he wasn’t easy on the eye, don’t like the fact I find a twit attractive lol
This is where I’m glad I have this thing where is there personality is rank I think they’re a 1/10 😂 he’s not attractive in the slightest to me! He’s just suck a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Is it made from egg? Like basically just a circle omelette?

I don't know why this is a thread. The guy is so nice to everyone, never ever a bully that makes people feel conscious in the gym because they didn't want to be on video/tried to respect his filming. He's awesome at wearing masks, he never ever condescends anyone and overall, I for one am glad his content is so accessible for everyone to enjoy. If you like mediocre Disney renditions, references to his penis on the regular and pictures of food described as better than sex, hop on over and give him a follow. You're just a Q and A away from being made to look a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think prep has made him look terrible? He looks so knackered and unhealthy. Personally I can’t find him attractive because he has a such a dog tit personality, he seems genuinely unpleasant

Do you think prep has made him look terrible? He looks so knackered and unhealthy. Personally I can’t find him attractive because he has a such a dog tit personality, he seems genuinely unpleasant
He’s like that Roald Dahl quote from
Twits, all influencers are to be fair, that if your personality is ugly it will make you look ugly.

I don’t get how he hasn’t been caught and done by the police for his constant use of phone and filming himself while driving and he’s always going fast - so so dangerous. 🤯

What a lovely specimen!

This was a while back when he used a racist word singing on his stories. I’ve got two videos screen recorded of him saying it but I know sometimes videos don’t upload properly on tattle so haven’t added them.
Honestly what is wrong with him? He’s a bleeping bleep. Hope he doesn’t place again this weekend