mattsmartfitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be interesting where he’ll go with this now, back to his pre diet size.
I get it’s not substainable But he wasn’t in the best shape either before he starting his training in jan I think, wouldn’t be a PT instructor/coach I’d look up too

Reactions: 2
This is where I’m glad I have this thing where is there personality is rank I think they’re a 1/10 😂 he’s not attractive in the slightest to me! He’s just suck a prick
Agree!!! And all that lip smacking and teeth licking makes me want to 🤢

Agree!!! And all that lip smacking and teeth licking makes me want to 🤢
My major pet hate about him is the constant filming while driving and just really dangerous behaviour while driving like singing with his eyes closed, and you can tell at times he’s speeding. 😳

Reactions: 3
Yep the driving for me too, who even wants to hear him sing Disney songs badly anyway?!

My major pet hate about him is the constant filming while driving and just really dangerous behaviour while driving like singing with his eyes closed, and you can tell at times he’s speeding. 😳
It was the filming in super markets with his mask down for me! And having various people round on lockdown. The man doesn’t understand the law

I have a lot of information about Matt Smart and I had enough of his bull crap. He is a lier & snake. I have known him since snap fitness in 2017/18. He is so up his own ass it is unreal. He is a massive narcissist. I got to the point now where he hind me from his Instagram stories! Again! I have so much stuff to say you lot will be shocked! He is not a nice person as he claims to be.

Start from the beginning, He used me for social media content. I have been going through bad stuff during that period during snap fitness trying to lose weight etc. I do a little work for him while I was there for his social media and instead of paying me, he would personal train me. "never happened" It was more let's train what he trains. It was about late 18/19 when he was there split up with his gf, we hang out a lot doing videos and pictures. I pretty much gave up my work and spent most of my time creating content for him rather than my own. We meant to do a cinematic videography company together, and I put 90% of filming and editing work. I personally wasn't myself and was so depressed about myself I gain so much weight and wasn't in a good frame of mind. It wasn't until April 2019 I had enough of his bullcrap. Used me for his social media and my personal time. I was in a bad state of mind he really didn't help me "as a friend" only used me for his social media.

He talked so much crap it is unreal. I am still waiting for his own gym he is opening up in Cornwall with his millionaire client. He talks about how he never lies, he is always honest! etc. I have spoken to him for ages after that until this shoot before he decided to get into first-timers comp. After the comp, I was meant to be doing photos for him. I am telling you it was the worst experience of my photographic career ever! He was rude! negative! tell me to do an Instagram spare crop on a pro camera! I told him I can't! its 3x2! trying to frame the shots! he like you need to move I can't see my poses!!! I bit my tongue! He didn't like the images! "still used them for social" didn't get paid for it as he said he would! He is getting worst!

Talk about his stories he is not like that in normal life. He spends too much time looking at his phone than actually listening to others talk!. His Disney sing-along how he loves Disney is to attract his female followers so he can try and date some of them. He sends cringe messages to models who I worked with and told me what a creep he is and showed me the messages! He pretty much copies what Georgie Does! Matt fell out with a few people who he worked with during my time of knowing him! He has recently been buying followers for his Instagram to get to 10k.

I am so shocked to see this thread online about Georgie and Matt! I didn't think there would be people saying negative information about them but wouldn't surprise me. I remember one time at Starbucks he got kicked out because he said to a member of staff that the girl with make-up is more attractive than the girl who hasn't! I don't know much about Georgie but they did a fling together during 18/19 and said she does "coke" during that time! Matt claims he is not the type of person who sleeps around with girls! the cringe part was when they did a podcast together. He pretty much agrees with what Georgie says after his opinions are not the same as hers! To the best of them both! if they didn't have social media they would be lost puppies in the real world!

Why haven’t you outed him on instagram? Or have you? Why did you keep going back after the first time where nothing came about from him paying you?

Reactions: 1
My Instagram has nothing to do with fitness! I know him on a personal level! Just being that nice guy give a chance he changed! etc No stupid mistake! I thought he would pay me for the work! He does not care about anyone but his clout chasing self!

My Instagram has nothing to do with fitness! I know him on a personal level! Just being that nice guy give a chance he changed! etc No stupid mistake! I thought he would pay me for the work! He does not care about anyone but his clout chasing self!
So have you called him out on it? Because why would you continue to do it when you know what the outcome will be
What’s his living situation? Is it with a parent like we suspect? Because then he 100% broke lock down (and the mask wearing obvs)

I know there have been a few mentions of him being gay? He is not gay he comes across that way to be the typical "nice guy" I would never lie or cheat etc. The type of girls he would actually date is the ones he has control over meaning that people who are soft, shy, very easily lead and who loves Disney. I can tell you for a fact that he actually had a one night stand with one of his clients while as a PT. The guy actually has no game when it comes to women and doesn't really understand women in general.

He is a user when it comes to people for his popularity benefit he uses the weak people for his gains and popularity. I have no idea why he and Georgie fell out recently. I did mention it to him after the 1st timers bodybuilding comp and he said "because how she was moaning all the time and being a little witch" then he defends her by said she trains like mad or something like that why defend her after calling her a little witch!

He used a personal trainer at snap fitness as he was struggling to get clients and his personality wasn't full of confidence. Single dad with 2 kids and a part-time job and ask Matt for help to find clients for him. Matt decided to give him some of his clients and get a £10 per hour cut of the clients. He used him under the Matt Smart Fitness brand. Then you probably know how that went about. They stopped talking and have not worked or hanged out since.

He only had 3 girlfriends one since childhood until 2017. They broke up normally. Another girl since 2018 to December since we started hanging out a lot due to his gf splitting up with him and he went on a bender with other people who are into drinking and drugs who he claims to hate yet still in contact with and one of them does his hair "for free" which he sponges off. He was a total mess after break up with that girl. In 2019 he met this girl on tinder I think from Cornwall another quiet type not full of confidence. This time never really showed her on his stories they broke up. He has been with hanging with "G" them to have been really close when they were both working together in snap fitness. Their relationship is on and off one minute they are close the next they are not.

My cousin was one of his clients you thought he would give him a discount as we are "friends" like hell charged him full price as other idiots that signed up to him. It's all a copy and pastes thing. He won't actually help people and give free advice to people at the gym as a PT unless you are willing to pay him. What makes me laugh is how he does his nutrition plan. You must own a kitchen scale and have your food weighed to the amount he puts for you to have not how much fat carbs protein. How much weight you can put on your plate. What The F watching my cousins do that is so stupid! You can tell by the package how much a food item weighs. I am not a gym freak but I know the basics of common sense when it comes to healthy eating.

You can not have an actual conversation with him face to face he is either too busy on his phone messaging or scrowling through Instagram or doing his stupid Instagram stories to make you feel uncomfortable while trying to get you in the stories like naming the Disney or Think fast crap. When he wants to talk to you it's all about him that's when he is interested. While he was working at snap fitness he says he is the best personal trainer no one can do what I do. I am the best at doing this and for social media. I have people wanting to do stuff with him etc.

He is a full-on up his own ass lier and he will use his followers for his benefit, not for the sake of making people feel good and changing peoples lives just to make himself an "influencer" or "guru". I personally feel that he is on the gear now or before the second show. But the problem with these BB is they will never ever be happy about themselves no matter what. They will nitpick everything about how they look and they will hurt people along with the way to "try and make themselves the best" He has a mental issue that no one can fix other than himself which is very unlikely as a narcissist.

People will find out what an actually prick he actually is. I honestly never thought there would be a thread on a forum about him I thought I must be the only person who actually knows what he is doing. He has been clout chasing since "G" went viral on Uni Bible or something like that. I would have no idea what he will do if Instagram wasn't a thing! He would be a lost puppy if his account just got blocked now or something.

I don't know if he actually read this or not or any one of his followers or "g" and her followers. They will know who I am which I have no problem with because I am not a clout chaser! and I can still do my work without social media. Matt always put me down even when I tried to lose weight at snap fitness with comments like "your lazy" "you going to do that yeah right" "your such a lier" yet he doesn't seem to understand I was going through a really bad time in my life. I was so weak and lack of confidence it has taken me a while to say enough is enough I gave this guy chances to change etc.

I understand that some on here are wondering why I kept doing work for him "because I was being that nice guy" "he will pay me this time I believe him" I should have known better! he was supposed to have a youtube video of his 1st timers post photoshoot. because it went so pear-shaped he didn't release that part of his post-show. I was hoping for him to pay me as he promised. He was such in a bad mood saying how the pictures were rubbish and move out the way I can't see my poses in the mirror when I am trying to take front on.

The southwest show I was supposed to do the filming and pictures for him that day and film for his youtube channel while he is there etc. He the cheek on him wanted me to pay full price tickets to go to the show for like a 15-minute thing of him poses with other idiots! and I am not even allowed to actually take pictures or video while I am there is stupid!. I said could you not ask before to see if I have some access as I am only there to photograph and film you. He didn't even bother trying to ask them! he wanted me to do it for him! anyways a couple of days before that show. My family got covid and I was with them so I had to isolate myself. I told him sorry I can't do it what you want me to do due to covid and isolation. Then a few days blocked me from viewing his Instagram stories on two of my accounts. He a do one now I tried giving him chances after chances.

I take full responsibility that I shouldn't have to give him any chances or be a so-called "friend" to him. Such a waste of my time! I feel sorry for anyone that wants to work with him good luck to you. You find out what he is really like behind his phone!! I have only this year begun to gain my confidence back after so many years of depression and weight gain. I actually lost 10kg this year most I have lost in 7/8 years! This was not down to Matt or any other PT etc. I have been using a program which I did over 10 years ago which I did at home recently. So you don't really need an Online Fitness Coach. Save your money especially from these types of people like Matt and "G"

I was very close to matt at one point there are things that you just don't see on social media about him! people just need to watch out he is a very narcissistic person. The more followers he gets the worst he will become. The danger is he will actually attack a few people who don't agree or believe in what he does and will call them out the bigger his social media gets. He does not care about anyone other than himself and will benefit him and him only!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Was he as big a cock as he comes across
10000%, he was training with a lad much younger and smaller than him (still bigger than the average bloke) and he made him plate everything and unplate it and just stood in the mirror looking at himself. Matt is actually bleeping huge IRL (width not height!!) haven’t seen him since, I actually took a pic of him and sent it to a friend but it would bait me out 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
10000%, he was training with a lad much younger and smaller than him (still bigger than the average bloke) and he made him plate everything and unplate it and just stood in the mirror looking at himself. Matt is actually bleeping huge IRL (width not height!!) haven’t seen him since, I actually took a pic of him and sent it to a friend but it would bait me out 🤣🤣🤣
he would be absolutely buzzin if he thought someone was taking a photo of him

I forgot about this thread 🤣I unfollowed him the day after he competed. Guess he’s not doing a right lot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6 weeks post show, and he's only eating 1400 calories a day :eek:
He must be ravenously hungry all day long.
Looks like he dieted too hard for his competition, bringing his calories way too low and now can't reverse back to normal eating or he'll balloon up in size again. Likely screwed up his metabolism in the short term.

Notice in the comments, a follower mentions his calories and he goes off on her (n)

m.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Looks like he dieted too hard for his competition, bringing his calories way too low and now can't reverse back to normal eating or he'll balloon up in size again. Likely screwed up his metabolism in the short term.

Notice in the comments, a follower mentions his calories and he goes off on her (n)

View attachment 782906
SURELY that has to be a typo. I wouldn't even have my 5'0 female clients losing weight on that little calories wtf

View attachment 782906
1400 calories for a man, his size let alone a women is nothing