mattsmartfitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but he has to be in the closet I’m so confused as to how he could be with a woman with that personality? He’s an average gym man with no charisma

Reactions: 2
Why is he using bondi sands not getting the proper tan they have! I got the impression the tan is important and not something to skimp on. He’s using dark not even ultra dark 🤔

Reactions: 1
Why is he using bondi sands not getting the proper tan they have! I got the impression the tan is important and not something to skimp on. He’s using dark not even ultra dark 🤔
Because he messed himself over the first time spending all the money and expecting to automatically place. Probs has 0 money left or left it to the last minute

Is he not tanning up more, I thought the darker the better for body building competitions?
I mean what do I know, say here watching the Olympics….

Is he not tanning up more, I thought the darker the better for body building competitions?
I mean what do I know, say here watching the Olympics….
Exactly what I was thinking! I used to fake tan myself darker than that back in the day 🤭

• Haha
Ooo he’s on stage now, that girl has gone live

There’s only 4 of them in the class! Who’s gonna be the unlucky one to not place

Edited - oh sorry no there’s not the girl was just cutting half the screen off 🤣

3rd out of 5 is still not great. If it was a bigger group of people yeah it would be something lol