mattsmartfitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt started off "Fat" which is why he had to suffer as described below. I hope he doesn't promote "The more you suffer, the better you'll look" mantra to his clients. He crash dieted his way into contest shape and hopefully he's learned to maintain a lower bodyfat this offseason.

1.jpg

Reactions: 3
What kind of "coach" brags about fainting in the shower?! This is so dangerous to be promoting!!

Reactions: 6
Matt is so irrelevant now 😅 does anyone know how to tell if his engagement dropped since the fall out with G?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw forgot about Matt until I got a notification of comment. Still an absolute tool?

Reactions: 1
Matt's now offering Sports massage services and will happily visit your home or workplace :unsure: at your convenience.

screen.jpg

22.gif

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Has he got a girlfriend/victim nowadays?! There was a woman talking about bum holes on his storied. And I’m not even joking

Has he got a girlfriend/victim nowadays?! There was a woman talking about bum holes on his storied. And I’m not even joking
i know he used to live with his mum…but surely it isn’t her..?