Matt Hancock #3 I'm a sex machine get me out of here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed he always wears a pair of cycling shorts under his regular shorts? He did it with the marathon and on the beach. I think it’s because not so little Matt gets in the way otherwise 😉😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
From today's Popbitch email:

>> Han-cock up <<​
Won't somebody think of the children?​

Matt Hancock has complained to IPSO, asking that they clamp down on coverage of his private life after photos of a "private visit abroad" (a.k.a. a dirty weekend in Croatia) made the papers this week.

His reason for complaining is that he wants to protect his children from having to read the details of his personal life in the press. Normally we give pretty short shrift to anyone using this tired old excuse – but in fairness to Matt Hancock, he has more reason than most to hide this sort of stuff from his kids.

Not least because this recent trip appears to have taken place on the same weekend as one of his kids' birthday celebrations...​

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You could see Gina hiding her face in the photos and Matt had that pissed off, angry look he used to have whenever Lindsay Hoyle told him off in the HoC. They realised they’d been seen and weren’t happy and that’s why they left the restaurant IMO. I can see his point wifh regards to the kids seeing the coverage, but maybe he should have thought of that before? My feeling is that him and Gina are struggling to make time to see each other in the U.K. with his job and both of their kids and also him being very well known and so that’s why they went away abroad. I think the press will really go for him now he’s kicked off over it.

The letter he sent IPSO has been leaked to Guido Fawkes! He refers to Gina as his ‘partner’ in the letter 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed he always wears a pair of cycling shorts under his regular shorts? He did it with the marathon and on the beach. I think it’s because not so little Matt gets in the way otherwise 😉😂
For the love of god, I’m eating! 😡
Considering the amount of trouble little Matt (🤢) has already got him into, big Matt might be better off with a padlock than cycling shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate to say this @Gym&Tonic, but I've been looking very hard and he doesn't seem to have very much in the 'shorts area'. I had to warn you so that you won't be 'disappointed' if ya know what I mean (lol). #sisterhood
Slightly concerning that you’ve been inspecting the Hancock package that closely for purely altruistic reasons, but if that’s the excuse you’ve chosen to go with…
I think @Gym&Tonic is too far gone to worry about a little thing like Matt’s little thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slightly concerning that you’ve been inspecting the Hancock package that closely for purely altruistic reasons, but if that’s the excuse you’ve chosen to go with…
I think @Gym&Tonic is too far gone to worry about a little thing like Matt’s little thing.
'A little thing like Matt's little thing'! I'm dying here, too funny <3

(Also, I'm not ashamed that I have been inspecting the Matt 'WhereishisHancock?' photos. It's all in the name of science, you see. Purely scientific. Ahem.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You think too much !

• Haha
Reactions: 4