Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..
I don’t have a grain of sympathy for her, she knew exactly what she was doing she just never thought she’d get caught. I doubt she thought the knob jockey that is Matt would leave his wife for her, she probably didn’t want/expect that. Her reputation is as in the gutter as his and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..
I must be a bad person but I don’t feel remotely sorry for her.
Politicians may be fair game but if you’re going to willingly let one of them fondle you in their office - in a government building, then you’re kind of asking to be dragged down with them
She had no problem cheating on her husband - and weren’t she and Martha friends as well?
She had no problem apparently using her ‘influence’ to be appointed to a job for which she appears to be eminently unqualified.
I think she’s just really annoyed she’s been caught. She can’t be that bothered about her reputation.She let Matt Hancock shag her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I literally feel rocks for her. She made her bed and now she must lie in it. I know people who work at Oliver Bonas. It’s an awesome place to work, with great culture etc and everyone at the company is completely shell shocked because Oliver is apparently the nicest, kindest, most genuine human who treats all his employees amazingly. No one ever leaves. She shagged Matt Hancock, betraying her husband and friend Martha and you mean to tell me she didn’t once think “what would the repercussions be if we get caught?” If she’s so smart she may have remembered how people reacted to Dom’s Barnard Castle trip as total hypocrisy and that is mild in my opinion to you shagging the health secretary while he tells the rest of the country sex is illegal unless you live together. C’mon. She must have known how the press and public would react and yet arrogantly she did it anyway. She does not deserve sympathy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I certainly don't feel sorry for her as the saying goes you play with fire you get burned!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the actors being approached for the dramatisation?

They get a call from their agent:
“High profile director has personally asked for you to screen test for a new political drama based on real life affairs and intrigue…”

(Actor all excited imagining being cast as a JFK type, all sex and power)
“OMG that sounds AMAZING! I can really see myself in that role”

“Yep, I agree. We think you’d be perfect as Matt Hancock…”

However, his crushed ego would seem insignificant when compared to that of the actors asked to screen test as Cummings and Gove.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A good personal friend posted a clip about how families where not allowed to see dying (i mean less than 1 week to live) patients. That rule was made by a complete corrupt scumbag. As i said on here last week. In 1-2 months that worm WILL be back into a highly paid private sector job (1 of those that it gave contracts to wink wink). The ONLY way to stop this corruption is for regular Joes (or Janes) to stand for election (yup i know you need a wedge to stand for MP but you can crowdfund it :) . If no1 votes then only shi*heads like him win. Stand up and stand for election as Independents.

Reactions: 18
A good personal friend posted a clip about how families where not allowed to see dying (i mean less than 1 week to live) patients. That rule was made by a complete corrupt scumbag. As i said on here last week. In 1-2 months that worm WILL be back into a highly paid private sector job (1 of those that it gave contracts to wink wink). The ONLY way to stop this corruption is for regular Joes (or Janes) to stand for election (yup i know you need a wedge to stand for MP but you can crowdfund it :) . If no1 votes then only shi*heads like him win. Stand up and stand for election as Independents.
Both my parents died last year within three months of each other (neither covid I hasten to add). I was unable to see my mother because I was told I'd not be allowed into the country regardless of any circumstances let alone get near the Care Home where she was because thats how it was at the time, and likewise there were no funerals as such either; It was just 'They're dead" and thats was it, no goodbyes or anything. Great to know that whilst I couldn't go over to bid farewell to my Mother that Hancock was doinking this old bat irrespective of any of His Rules :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Matt needs to come out of hiding now. It’s ridiculous that he hasn’t yet faced the music and the longer he leaves it the harder it will be. Yes there will be much piss taking but he’s still a working MP who was voted for by his constituents, he will need to be in the commons to vote sooner rather than later. I can’t believe that the tabloids don’t know where he is and have a nagging feeling he’s being protected by rich Tory allies. I also think he possibly has an injunction out to stop them reporting on his whereabouts.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Matt needs to come out of hiding now. It’s ridiculous that he hasn’t yet faced the music and the longer he leaves it the harder it will be. Yes there will be much piss taking but he’s still a working MP who was voted for by his constituents, he will need to be in the commons to vote sooner rather than later. I can’t believe that the tabloids don’t know where he is and have a nagging feeling he’s being protected by rich Tory allies. I also think he possibly has an injunction out to stop them reporting on his whereabouts.
I bet the first thing he creeps out from his hidey hole for is charity-related somehow so he'll think he will escape some criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I bet the first thing he creeps out from his hidey hole for is charity-related somehow so he'll think he will escape some criticism.
The commons closes for summer in a few weeks. I’ve a feeling we won’t see him until September when the commons sits again at the earliest. Better he walks back into a half empty, Covid restricted HoC than a full one. The ribbing he will get will be off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know they are asking people if they are still wearing masks post 19 July, he definetly will, with dark glasses and a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well exactly. Just because Parliament is on recess, hes still a constituency MP. Although they and he probably knows that there will be a ton of paps round so he wont be getting much done!

Reactions: 1
Certainly wouldn’t want him as my MP now. I believe there have been calls from his constituents for him to resign/stand down or whatever he needs to do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They’ll be finished in six months it’s one thing having an affair and something totally different to live with them. I bet it was all exciting rule breaking and all the cloak and dagger in not getting caught now she is stuck with him 🤮🤮
I hope the wife finds someone amazing and stings him financially. I have no problem with someone leaving but do it with dignity after years of marriage.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.