Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said on the first thread that Martha is from an aristocratic/gentry background. Matt’s family are self are small business people from Chester. You do have to wonder why he got with her don’t you? Nothing to do with using her family connections so he could get on in the Tory part I’m sure…. He met George Osbourne via her. Make of that what you will.
My husband is in the unfortunate position of actually knowing him - though hasn’t seen him for a few years (if I say where from it’ll easily identify him - also just to add, we’re not tories:oops: ) he says he really is completely hopeless on many levels - and has absolutely no idea how he’s managed to have sex with anyone but himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
My husband is in the unfortunate position of actually knowing him - though hasn’t seen him for a few years (if I say where from it’ll easily identify him - also just to add, we’re not tories:oops: ) he says he really is completely hopeless on many levels - and has absolutely no idea how he’s managed to have sex with anyone but himself.
You can’t leave it there. There had to be more gossip...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattlers….I have a Saturday morning treat for you. Enjoy 😎
I was going to report that post to Tattle HQ but I’m pretty sure the Serious Crime Squad are going to be knocking down your door very soon! I know we are horrible trolls but we do not deserve that level of abuse - I am going now to scrub myself in acid! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last photo of Matt and Martha together. Taken a week before the tit hit the fan. Look at the body language and how far he’s sat away from her. He’d totally checked out of the marriage ages ago.
He was already dipping his wick elsewhere. She’s better out of it and hopefully, however painful it is now, she will see that.

Reactions: 12
The last photo of Matt and Martha together. Taken a week before the tit hit the fan. Look at the body language and how far he’s sat away from her. He’d totally checked out of the marriage ages ago.
I personally think he’s traded down.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where was that? Michael GI’ve and his son on the left?

Reactions: 1
This was at the start of June. The Mail was probably hinting at the time. Judging by the comments it seems quite a few people knew what was going on.
I notice he has his hand on his wife's arse as well. Completely obsessed 🍑

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This was at the start of June. The Mail was probably hinting at the time. Judging by the comments it seems quite a few people knew what was going on.
I notice he has his hand on his wife's arse as well. Completely obsessed 🍑

Yeah he’s clearly an arse man😂

I remember this story. It was so random and I remember thinking at the time they were obviously hinting all was not well in the marriage. I don’t believe the press only found out a week ago.I can’t believe Martha didn’t know either in all honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..
Every action has a consequence. She is tarred for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Martha might have something to say to Gina about press intrusion.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.