Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is pretty extraordinary. It feels like we are slowly seeing the government fall apart. It’s all so orchestrated, it has to be Dominic Cummings surely?
Unfortunately just look at the average social media comment on the picture of Boris stood on a flag to realise why we're doomed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I was catching up on this thread when I saw this ad on here, anybody got the same 😂?! The papers/Government insiders are still going on how the camera was 'facing the wrong way' so 'must have been tampered with' and 'is a security risk'. Doesn't seem that much of a security risk if their own staff were doing this, Matty boy and Gina were pretty much flaunting their relationship in Whitehall, it was only a matter of time before it leaked anyway!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I was catching up on this thread when I saw this ad on here, anybody got the same 😂?! The papers/Government insiders are still going on how the camera was 'facing the wrong way' so 'must have been tampered with' and 'is a security risk'. Doesn't seem that much of a security risk if their own staff were doing this, Matty boy and Gina were pretty much flaunting their relationship in Whitehall, it was only a matter of time before it leaked anyway!

The Daily Mail hinted they were having an affair earlier in the year. They were together all the time, it’s so obvious now isn’t it? Totally hiding in plain sight.

Reactions: 14
Someone else said earlier how if Matt Hancock shows his face the paps might leave his poor wife alone. He is such a pathetic excuse of a human leaving his poor wife to deal with this tit when it was his fault in the first place! She is so much better off without him!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FB_IMG_1625173907155.jpg

I'm still waiting for him to come out of hiding. I wonder when this will be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone else said earlier how if Matt Hancock shows his face the paps might leave his poor wife alone. He is such a pathetic excuse of a human leaving his poor wife to deal with this tit when it was his fault in the first place! She is so much better off without him!
Judging from the university picture and the Popbitch story of the wedding, he wasn't much of a catch anyway.

Reactions: 9
It is absolutely ridiculous that Matt Hancock thinks he will ever make a come back. His career is dead. People will not forgive and forget this one. The pandemic has stolen far too much from far too many. He is completely out of touch if he thinks he can recover from this.
His career isn't dead at all. He'll no doubt be brought back as a patsy for some cabinet position - just like Sajid.

Reactions: 11
I dunno if it’s been said before, but Gina actually annoys me not just for the affair but also for her ridiculously long, wide neck and then stupid teeny head slapped on top of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dunno if it’s been said before, but Gina actually annoys me not just for the affair but also for her ridiculously long, wide neck and then stupid teeny head slapped on top of it!
I don’t get it either. Martha is gorgeous. Lovely hair and skin, fantastic dress sense. Intelligent (went to Oxford as well) and obviously quite balsy judging by the way she’s faced the press looking amazing this week. I won’t rip Ginas looks apart on principle, suffice to say I don’t think she’s anywhere near as beautiful. She also looks like a smoker to me though and that’s the most aging thing ever. Men never cease to amaze me in the way they behave. Just why Matt?!

View attachment 645388

I'm still waiting for him to come out of hiding. I wonder when this will be?
Possibly this weekend now the heat is off him and bit with the Gove/Vine marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Charles had Diana, but wanted Camilla. It’s not always about looks.
Fair comment. Though if rumours are to believe they rarely spend anytime together anymore and live separately. It’s not always happily ever after when you shack up with the mistress.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Fair comment. Though if rumours are to believe they rarely spend anytime together anymore and live separately. It’s not always happily ever after when you shack up with the mistress.
Charles is high maintenance. Camilla looks like a down to earth sort. They always seemed an odd couple, just as much as Charles and Diana did. Charles was punching with both.

Reactions: 20
Charles is high maintenance. Camilla looks like a down to earth sort. They always seemed an odd couple, just as much as Charles and Diana did. Charles was punching with both.
He’s so messed by his cold upbringing, that I’d imagine he’s a bleeping nightmare to live with, Regardless of who he’s married to.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.