Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps gove and family have been waiting to quietly announce the divorce and now with other large stories in the news is a good chance to say it quietly and avoid too much unwanted attention?

Reactions: 12
Wow, big news, although not entirely unexpected given the 'woe is me, political wife-ing is reeeely hard' tone of her last Daily Fail article. Rumours are loud that he is no longer beguiled by the fairer sex. Bet he does a Schofield (barf).

Reactions: 11
Boris must be fuming.
He’s saddled himself with another wife and yet another baby, while his ugly mates are out banging for Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And meanwhile Matt is still missing in action. I wonder where the duck he is? He can’t hide forever. Someone must be hiding him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah Vine and Gove are the latest Tory casualties...wonder if we find out what gender his new lover is 🤔

Reactions: 5
Sarah Vine and Gove are the latest Tory casualties...wonder if we find out what gender his new lover is 🤔
Are we absolutely certain that Gove’s new conquest is human, and he hasn’t just bought himself an extra special inflatable friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is pretty extraordinary. It feels like we are slowly seeing the government fall apart. It’s all so orchestrated, it has to be Dominic Cummings surely?
I really wish we were but people will keep voting Tory and these total imbeciles will continue to run our country (and NHS!!) into the ground!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It is absolutely ridiculous that Matt Hancock thinks he will ever make a come back. His career is dead. People will not forgive and forget this one. The pandemic has stolen far too much from far too many. He is completely out of touch if he thinks he can recover from this.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.