Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a post on mumsnet from someone who who works in the press that says the tabloids are trying to find Matt (and Gina) but they’ve gone to ground and it’s as though they’ve both fallen off the face of the earth. Apparently the first photographer to get them will be quids in though, so people are looking for them.
Thats the most unsurprising news ever!

Reactions: 7
There is a post on mumsnet from someone who who works in the press that says the tabloids are trying to find Matt (and Gina) but they’ve gone to ground and it’s as though they’ve both fallen off the face of the earth. Apparently the first photographer to get them will be quids in though, so people are looking for them.
I reckon they are in a travel lodge somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoever put the audio on that video should never be allowed to use the Internet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so sad for their children. One minute Matt/Gina are in the marital home as per normal, the next minute - poof, gone. Yes, Matt Hand-cock travelled and worked long hours, leaving Martha to bear most of the parenting load, and yes Gina has a live-in nanny and doesn't 'worry about my children being closer to their nanny ' so that she doesn't 'waste her education'. Not one thought for the six kids, though, they must be so confused and traumatised.

Awful and selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know this is not related to Hancock other than Cummings has it in for him, but did not know where to post it. Read Cummings series of tweets. Then decipher them for me. I think he is saying, don’t listen to political commentators, civil service not MPs run the country. But Blimey he makes heavy weather of it.

Reactions: 1
Whoever put the audio on that video should never be allowed to use the Internet again.
Haha I had to share it with you all when I saw it!

Hancock describing the size of his 🍆

0_258440472.jpg

Sorry for lowering the tone. I'll see myself out. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this is not related to Hancock other than Cummings has it in for him, but did not know where to post it. Read Cummings series of tweets. Then decipher them for me. I think he is saying, don’t listen to political commentators, civil service not MPs run the country. But Blimey he makes heavy weather of it.
Actually, I think he is saying that only Tattlers have the low down on the moral wasteland that is our government.
I’m sure that is what he means.🤔

He so obviously wants his power and influence back. Why not write clear, unambiguous, informative and professional tweets then? Why be such a repulsive, sneaky-sounding fucker all the time?

It’s the kind of thing that someone who has delusions of grandeur, entrenched bitterness and resentment and fancied himself as some kind of Moriaty-figure, would write. If he was coked off his tits.
Which he wouldn’t be of course. He’s a respectable Man-Vulture hybrid, helpfully commenting on politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently the story was passed around several journalists before it ended up at The Sun. A couple of them have said they thought that the footage was doctored and that’s why they didn’t run with it. It was Victoria Newton editor of The Sun who phoned Matt on Thursday evening and told them they were going to run the story the next day but he refused to comment.

Reactions: 10
Apparently the story was passed around several journalists before it ended up at The Sun. A couple of them have said they thought that the footage was doctored and that’s why they didn’t run with it. It was Victoria Newton editor of The Sun who phoned Matt on Thursday evening and told them they were going to run the story the next day but he refused to comment.
Whoever had it offered it to the odious Isabel Oakshott first (journalist, girlfriend of Mr Brexit, Richard Tice :sick:) She thought the placement of Hancock's hands on Gina's arse looked so unnatural it must be photoshopped so gave the story a hard pass :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever had it offered it to the odious Isabel Oakshott first (journalist, girlfriend of Mr Brexit, Richard Tice :sick:) She thought the placement of Hancock's hands on Gina's arse looked so unnatural it must be photoshopped so gave the story a hard pass :LOL:
I’m not surprised she refused it: she’s got close links with the tories and is known for publishing inaccurate and erroneous stories herself. The irony of her saying she thought it was fake 😆 She also, memorably, shopped a source so maybe it’s better for the person who leaked it that she said no to it. She’s definitely not what I’d call a credible or trustworthy journalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if Gina leaves him after a few months. It's one thing having exciting 😏 encounters with a 'powerful' man it's quite another dealing with a petulant, unemployed manchild who expects you to pick up his dirty socks. I think he'll attempt to slink back to Martha but I hope she shows him the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't be surprised if Gina leaves him after a few months. It's one thing having exciting 😏 encounters with a 'powerful' man it's quite another dealing with a petulant, unemployed manchild who expects you to pick up his dirty socks. I think he'll attempt to slink back to Martha but I hope she shows him the door.
This happened to a couple I know. Rock solid, young child, gorgeous home. Seemed to have it all. Then he had an affair with a married colleague. Her husband found out and told the wife, wife chucked him out and started divorce proceedings immediately, put the house up for sale etc. The other woman left her husband for him but eventually it didn’t work out and she went back to the husband, by this time the wife had met another man and was blissfully happy and he is still alone now as far I’m aware. What an idiot to throw that away.

What have I just watched/listened to? 😂

I can't make up my mind if that's the funniest or scariest thing I've seen online all year.

"You're not complaining when I'm eating your beaver" just about finished me off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.