Matt Hancock #2 Team Martha & Olly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His wife is so strong. Look how composed she is. Look how near that photographer is (scumbag), and she looks right through him. Perhaps Martha should go into politics.
View attachment 641076
There can’t be any mileage in the press standing outside her house. She looks calm, collected and not the mess the papers would make money from. Why don’t they leave her in peace and go hound Hancock.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Obviously not a thing anymore then because Dom Raab and Sajid Javid both resigned and then returned fairly quickly
Quite right, but the condition was regarding a cabinet minister who had resigned due to scandal such as Parkinson, Blunkett, and not to people who resigned due to disagreement such as Javid, Heseltine, Raab, etc.

Reactions: 4
There can’t be any mileage in the press standing outside her house. She looks calm, collected and not the mess the papers would make money from. Why don’t they leave her in peace and go hound Hancock.
It is such an invasion of privacy, would they be happier if she was a crying mess.... Move on paps, there will be no on street showdown.... Find the scumbag and his ride....

Reactions: 19
Martha looks so cool. I can't believe she married him. He was definitely punching.

I hope she finds someone else miles better. Gina's husband seems a decent guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It is such an invasion of privacy, would they be happier if she was a crying mess.... Move on paps, there will be no on street showdown.... Find the scumbag and his ride....
She’s an osteopath, she has certainly got rid of that niggling pain in the neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The horse Matty won on at Newmarket a few years ago was called "Dick Doughtywylie". The dictionary tells me that doughty means 'persistent, determined'. :LOL:

He was quoted after the race "My attitude is just to throw myself into things". Yeah Matt, we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FB_IMG_1625049714428.jpg

Saw this on Facebook the caption was:

"Cor blimey Stan take a look at that" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His “fame” was solely dependent on him being the man of the moment. He was not on most people’s radar before that. You could see him get more and more confident (cocky?) as time went on, a combination of having everybody hang off his every word and having an affair. He started to sign off media briefings, after having discussed very serious and tragic issues, like a 1970s quiz show host, very jaunty, very Monkhouse. He was revelling in it. His mock crying tells you everything you need to know about him. He still has fame, but it is the wrong type of fame, and he will never have real power again. He may cling onto his constituency, although recent reports saying that only one Tory grandee in the area still supports him. His wife is very popular in his constituency.

He is a ferrety looking, balding, middle aged bloke, who snogs like Will from Inbetweeners, who threw it all away for some raddled old crush from university. He is a hypocritical, lying, selfish, incompetent toad of a man. In years to come when you think of a slimy politician, it will be his face that will flash up.

Apparantly Osbourne told him to resign. Said his career would be over completely if he didn’t. He probably thinks he has a shot at being PM. He looks at blustering BJ, and thinks, he is just as incompetent and immoral as I am, so I am in with a shout. I cannot stand Cummings but I want him to do is level best to get rid of these two (Edited to add I mean MH and BJ) for good.
Beautifully put, House of Tea, succinct, erudite and razor sharp! And thanks for the sip of tea, you are well named, indeed!

Reactions: 4
His wife is so strong. Look how composed she is. Look how near that photographer is (scumbag), and she looks right through him. Perhaps Martha should go into politics.
View attachment 641076
Like her dress and love the dog!

I really hope she takes him to the cleaners, and gets to keep both houses - keeping the constituency one where she is popular and can mix with the whole load of turnip toffs which will really grind his gears.

I wonder if Gina actually left her husband or was booted out? Little Mattie with no ministerial job and his constituency position on a shoogly peg doesn't look such an exciting catch.

Reactions: 14
The paps are definitely being twats about this ( no surprise there) She looks dignified and in control , which they must hate, but she also has 3 young children at home, who's father has just walked out to shack up with a family friend. They need to jog on and try and find Hancock.

Reactions: 17
The paps are definitely being twats about this ( no surprise there) She looks dignified and in control , which they must hate, but she also has 3 young children at home, who's father has just walked out to shack up with a family friend. They need to jog on and try and find Hancock.
Our press behave appallingly at times. This poor woman has done nothing to deserve any of the press attention. They're not stalking Oliver...they've clearly wanting to get that first photo of her crying and looking distressed. Complete vultures.

Agreed they need to go and find Hancock and shove cameras in his face 24/7 and leave this lady alone to get on with her life and look after her children.

Reactions: 26
Our press behave appallingly at times. This poor woman has done nothing to deserve any of the press attention. They're not stalking Oliver...they've clearly wanting to get that first photo of her crying and looking distressed. Complete vultures.

Agreed they need to go and find Hancock and shove cameras in his face 24/7 and leave this lady alone to get on with her life and look after her children.
Yes that’s true- I haven’t seen a single picture of him.

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic, but do you know what used to make me start wobbling uncontrollably and wanting to punch the nearest wall?

Every time he referred to Jonathan Van-Tam as "JVT" during the briefings with his smug little grin like they were mates or something.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet you'd willingly sit on his lap ;)😂
I’m genuinely laughing out loud at this. And feeling a bit embarrassed.
Maybe… 😆

I was wondering about Martha - how calm she seems.
I wonder if she’s been sick if her marriage for awhile. If he has been having affairs, I’m sure she has heard whispers. But if he denies them then you have to make a decision to end without proof, covertly gather proof or accept his word.
And with 3 young kids and being in the public eye, it might have been easier to just accept his word, particularly if she has emotionally checked out if the marriage. He won’t have wanted to split up, dalliances or not. It courts publicity, probably would reveal his affairs and look bad for him at a time when he really needs the public behind him.

So I wonder if this video has done her a great service. She has proof. She retains the upper hand, morally and practically (no grubbing around trying to find evidence). She doesn’t care about him - although you always are heartbroken for your kids because it’s hard on them even if the other parent is tit, so she isn’t falling apart.

And maybe she has suspected this of her husband and close friend for ages and they’ve consistently denied it. Now she knows she was right so feels validated and less paranoid and unsettled.

And then she is also in a very strong position to negotiate the divorce settlement. She hasn’t said anything. He will want it to stay that way.

And no more inept shags lacking in sensuality, skill or passion to endure.
Who knows, maybe she has her own side piece? I doubt it though. But I wish her a fit, intelligent, skilled lover with humour and passion. After being Matt Hancock’s wife and no doubt having to put up with him raving about his “just a colleague”, she deserves it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just spotted on Twitter, someone's having fun speculating about Matt's private emails:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.