Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Brilliant! Never heard that before! Showbiz for ugly people, omg, I’m in stitches here! 🤣🤣🤣

Apologies, I’m totally gonna steal that one! 😘
Steal away, this is an old saying, it isn’t mine!

Liz there in the standard female politician attire of shift dress, mismatched blazer and chunky beads 👌
That’s not fair. Women always get picked on for their wardrobe, she is at work, it’s not high fashion but it is presentable enough. Boris goes around looking like he has been wearing the same suit for 20 years, Ken Clarke look like a total mess. Nobody tells them about their wardrobe faux pas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Steal away, this is an old saying, it isn’t mine!

That’s not fair. Women always get picked on for their wardrobe, she is at work, it’s not high fashion but it is presentable enough. Boris goes around looking like he has been wearing the same suit for 20 years, Ken Clarke look like a total mess. Nobody tells them about their wardrobe faux pas.
Didn't say it was a faux pas at all. I said it was standard attire. I think female MPs must get a concession at Accessorise with the number of chains of chunky beads that are seen around Westminster.

1624983000283.png

This one of Theresa's...probably my all time favourite 👍 Brightened up a dull PMQs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

petitspois

VIP Member
I work on a project that means I have to collaborate with some real high fliers, they seem to have all been to Oxford, spent time at Harvard and worked in a variety of high powered roles that I used to feel really intimidated. Fast forward and nearly every one of them has been off sick with stress or cocked up in some massive way. I think private schooling tends to just give some people huge levels of confidence that they have no insight into the limits of their own ability.

• Heart
  • Wow

Grippy

Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..
I think Martha might have something to say to Gina about press intrusion.

Hope96

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1625173907155.jpg

I'm still waiting for him to come out of hiding. I wonder when this will be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

BigMavis

VIP Member
Whoever put the audio on that video should never be allowed to use the Internet again.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I can’t help but think Matt has way too hasty in walking out on Martha and the kids. No doubt he thinks he’s in love with Gina but I don’t think she ever had any intention of leaving her husband, in fact the more I read about her the more I think she’s actually a devious cow who’s used his long term crush on her as a means of worming her way in and getting NHS contracts for her family. This is a woman who has a live in nanny and claims she doesn’t care if her children are closer to the nanny than her. There’s also a comment under the most recent story on the Daily Mail who claims they’ve seen her around rich older men at functions, flirting with them. More fool her husband for not binning her off.

• Wow

Reverend

VIP Member
Agree. They have known each other a long time. It's beyond belief that they suddenly realised they were in love after 20 years and 6 weeks later, moved in together, ending two marriages with a total of 6 children involved. Even more surprising if, only 6 weeks after starting an affair, he got caught. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of years was generous, and they'd been at it for most of their marriages.
Mrs Hancock must be wondering if she wasn't just a front for Mr Slimy to get into parliament. When Hancock would have been adopted by his constituency he would have been relatively newly married with at least one small child for the local party to coo over, looking like the perfect family man, where as now it looks pretty much that he and Gina have been banging since uni. Vomit inducing.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Both my parents died last year within three months of each other (neither covid I hasten to add). I was unable to see my mother because I was told I'd not be allowed into the country regardless of any circumstances let alone get near the Care Home where she was because thats how it was at the time, and likewise there were no funerals as such either; It was just 'They're dead" and thats was it, no goodbyes or anything. Great to know that whilst I couldn't go over to bid farewell to my Mother that Hancock was doinking this old bat irrespective of any of His Rules :(
They are banking on people not remembering stories like these. So many families lost loved ones without being able to give a proper goodbye. Our hospitals were empty of visitors during covid, you physically couldn’t get in unless you had an appointment letter with you or were literally shitting out a baby right that second.
Whilst it likely didn’t change the outcome of a lot of cases, it still would have made the world of difference if those dying people were allowed to have their family with them to the end.
We all know the government is corrupt, but to think that they would willingly place a financial charge on people going out for a walk or whatever, when they are literally mugging the entire country off, is a joke.
Has anyone seen the bbc show “killed by my debt”? That poor 17 year old lad who hanged himself after not being able to pay a parking fine. Makes me sick to the stomach thinking of all the working class people who have suffered at the hands of these upper class wankers who benefit from their trauma.
Also should add that wankstain visited my old hospital recently and cropped the photos to make it look better…plenty available online if you care to look. The sooner he is taken down a peg, the better.

• Heart
  • Sick

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I'm not feeling the collective love for Mr Oliver Bonas towards the end of the last thread. Have you all got your pity goggles on? :geek: Everytime I see him I think he could be the dad of the geeky guy from Sugababes "Push the Button" video.
View attachment 639446
Either way he’s much more attractive than Hancock. He must have left a bit of an impression on you as that sugarbabes vid is years old 😊

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
He won’t though because I think he enjoys being front and centre stage, Sajid Javid hasn’t tweeted much since taking over but Matt was constantly uploading videos and tweeting about the vaccine and how many doses had been given etc. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him attempting to forge a media career in the future.
His “fame” was solely dependent on him being the man of the moment. He was not on most people’s radar before that. You could see him get more and more confident (cocky?) as time went on, a combination of having everybody hang off his every word and having an affair. He started to sign off media briefings, after having discussed very serious and tragic issues, like a 1970s quiz show host, very jaunty, very Monkhouse. He was revelling in it. His mock crying tells you everything you need to know about him. He still has fame, but it is the wrong type of fame, and he will never have real power again. He may cling onto his constituency, although recent reports saying that only one Tory grandee in the area still supports him. His wife is very popular in his constituency.

He is a ferrety looking, balding, middle aged bloke, who snogs like Will from Inbetweeners, who threw it all away for some raddled old crush from university. He is a hypocritical, lying, selfish, incompetent toad of a man. In years to come when you think of a slimy politician, it will be his face that will flash up.
Obviously not a thing anymore then because Dom Raab and Sajid Javid both resigned and then returned fairly quickly
Apparantly Osbourne told him to resign. Said his career would be over completely if he didn’t. He probably thinks he has a shot at being PM. He looks at blustering BJ, and thinks, he is just as incompetent and immoral as I am, so I am in with a shout. I cannot stand Cummings but I want him to do is level best to get rid of these two (Edited to add I mean MH and BJ) for good.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I said on the first thread that Martha is from an aristocratic/gentry background. Matt’s family are self are small business people from Chester. You do have to wonder why he got with her don’t you? Nothing to do with using her family connections so he could get on in the Tory part I’m sure…. He met George Osbourne via her. Make of that what you will.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
There is a post on mumsnet from someone who who works in the press that says the tabloids are trying to find Matt (and Gina) but they’ve gone to ground and it’s as though they’ve both fallen off the face of the earth. Apparently the first photographer to get them will be quids in though, so people are looking for them.

• Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Oh my days!! Shirtless Matt!! Who needs the Hoff when you can have that… 🔥

However in an interesting plot development, Martha is also on holiday in the same place with the kids. The article goes to great pains to tell us they are still seperated, but why would you go on holiday with your cheating estranged husband?🤔
Martha strikes me as someone who would do it if the kids benefited, regardless of what she thought of him.

Sexy ....

1628928704562.png

1628929059935.png

Sorry G&T. Think your identity is also blown.

1628929217719.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Whoever put the audio on that video should never be allowed to use the Internet again.
Haha I had to share it with you all when I saw it!

Hancock describing the size of his 🍆

0_258440472.jpg

Sorry for lowering the tone. I'll see myself out. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha