Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I found the photos the other day but now can't see them. I remember one of the last ones showed MH looking like he was glaring at Gina while they were all at the table.

Ennui

VIP Member
I wonder what his name for it is?
Prime Minister

Could you imagine if she ran for their constituency seat in the next election and beat him 😂😂
That reminds me of the Channel 4 drama from years back where that actually happens. It started Trevor Eve, Julie Stephenson and Minnie Driver. Its always stuck in my head from the scene where he's in the bath and his wife cuts his toenails which grossed me out! 😷

Perhaps. The description definitely rules out Jacob Rees Mogg anyway. He would never call his something as common as “Mr”. It would have to have a title. The Duke of Todgerton perhaps. Close friends get to call it Todgie.
Duke of Todgerton 🤣🤣🤣
So funny and sounds pretty accurate!

Those Hancock photos came from Andrew Lawrence’s account. The one who did those character videos but then cancelled himself sending pathetic racist tweets about the England penalty takers.
I didn’t realise. If you try to reply it sends to @Andrew Lawrence but doesn’t as he deleted his accounts.

Those Hancock photos came from Andrew Lawrence’s account. The one who did those character videos but then cancelled himself sending pathetic racist tweets about the England penalty takers.
I didn’t realise. If you try to reply it sends to @Andrew Lawrence but doesn’t as he deleted his accounts.
Sorry. That’s really boring. It just confused me greatly.