Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
recap.....
the slimy git has been caught having it off with his aide
he's left his wife and kids
his mistress has also left her hubby
and they are apparently living together.

carry on

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

House of Tea

VIP Member
Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..
Every action has a consequence. She is tarred for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
His wife is so strong. Look how composed she is. Look how near that photographer is (scumbag), and she looks right through him. Perhaps Martha should go into politics.
View attachment 641076
There can’t be any mileage in the press standing outside her house. She looks calm, collected and not the mess the papers would make money from. Why don’t they leave her in peace and go hound Hancock.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
She is really is rough. Definitely a smoker I agree, I’m not just being bitchy either. I genuinely can’t fathom what he sees in her, particularly when you put her next to Martha. He’s proper downgraded hasn’t he?

HE’S downgraded? 😮
Shes gone from being married to a handsome, successful businessman to banging Matt Hancock in a Youth Hostel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Curly Top

VIP Member
Martha looks so cool. I can't believe she married him. He was definitely punching.

I hope she finds someone else miles better. Gina's husband seems a decent guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

socialbleedia

Someone else said earlier how if Matt Hancock shows his face the paps might leave his poor wife alone. He is such a pathetic excuse of a human leaving his poor wife to deal with this shit when it was his fault in the first place! She is so much better off without him!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

kev1974

VIP Member
Never gets old. Creepy as!

A few funnies in this video from March too! Russell Howard was on to him back then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

House of Tea

VIP Member
His wife is so strong. Look how composed she is. Look how near that photographer is (scumbag), and she looks right through him. Perhaps Martha should go into politics.
077BA0EF-C94D-4AF7-A241-E5F35EA36776.jpeg

BigMavis

VIP Member
Mmyeah, I think its fairly likely they had a relationship in uni, who knows when they reconnected :sick: I have to say I bought into the boring family man image. But clearly its always been right in front us that he's a sneaky disingenuous prick. Edwina Currie said something interesting yesterday, politics is a hostile world and isn't attractive to people who would make good politicians.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Apparently Gina is really struggling with the press intrusion and damage to her reputation. Is it wrong that I feel teeny bit sorry for her? Whoever was out to get Matt for political reasons has dragged her into it as well. I know she shouldn’t have had an affair with him, but politicians are fair game. She isn’t. Those memes will follow her forever. Anyway, I digress..
I don’t have a grain of sympathy for her, she knew exactly what she was doing she just never thought she’d get caught. I doubt she thought the knob jockey that is Matt would leave his wife for her, she probably didn’t want/expect that. Her reputation is as in the gutter as his and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
The paps are definitely being twats about this ( no surprise there) She looks dignified and in control , which they must hate, but she also has 3 young children at home, who's father has just walked out to shack up with a family friend. They need to jog on and try and find Hancock.
Our press behave appallingly at times. This poor woman has done nothing to deserve any of the press attention. They're not stalking Oliver...they've clearly wanting to get that first photo of her crying and looking distressed. Complete vultures.

Agreed they need to go and find Hancock and shove cameras in his face 24/7 and leave this lady alone to get on with her life and look after her children.

socialbleedia

I dunno if it’s been said before, but Gina actually annoys me not just for the affair but also for her ridiculously long, wide neck and then stupid teeny head slapped on top of it!

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
8445E74A-B06C-43DA-8456-3908AD64702A.jpeg

Taken from the 2017 Tory sleaze list, when Matt was a Minister of State working for George Osborne who was chancellor at the time. This is the edited version, I can’t find the unedited one, but he had a ‘sexual relationship with a member of his private office’. Assuming that means a secretary or researcher or something like that? Gina didn’t work for him at the time. I’m guessing she’s one of many he’s shagged behind Martha’s back. I hope she’s prepared for the fact there‘s now a new ‘vacancy’ in his life 😉

• Wow