Matt Does Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like how he walks around trying to embarrass strangers on the street by saying/asking weird questions, he’s soooo cocky

Cannot stand this guy… also I know where his house is and you can see how squashed in he’s built it, so close to the house next door, it’s out of character for the area and not as glam as he makes out

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Their new house is absolutely foul.

I actually think the upstairs bedrooms are quite small and it's SO out of place.

I’ve just watched the house tour video. Don’t get me wrong it’s better than my house 😂 but I really don’t like it. It looks so cold and bare and industrial and not like a home at all. They could design what they wanted and haven’t even done a play room for their kids considering the bedrooms are so small? Not a toy in sight. You would not think children live there. Really surprised by it considering how old fashioned and cluttered their old place was

Reactions: 4
The house just does not look nice. It's definitel "not sick" It's so clinical looking. The bed in the hole.....the thought of having to make that bed. I used to like watching him but my god the ego is so big and the way he speaks to his wife. He's an ass. Also she used to come across as being sound but she's just as bad now.

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand this guy… also I know where his house is and you can see how squashed in he’s built it, so close to the house next door, it’s out of character for the area and not as glam as he makes out
I just discovered his YouTube after gladiators and binged some videos, what area is the house in out of curiosity, obviously I only mean roughly and not asking you to be exact 😂