Matt Does Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about the house too. Youtube must pay well. I know he does fitness plans and that, they're in his discription box. Can't pay all that much. They probably have money saved themselves. Maybe a mortgage. Youtubers that we see getting mansions and flash cars must be paid so much. I alway think the ceo of youtube must be so insanely rich. Youtube can afford to pay all these people thousands a month and some millions. The bosses of youtube must be swimming in money. A lot of really big youtubers are millionaires just from YouTube. I know lots have their own little business too selling merch. Even smaller 1 million subscribers they get like thousands a month. Any of these people working a normal job would be shocked they don't get paid thousands per week. I seen someone else say just the same. I knew when matt said about a new house, it would be BIG. Everyone on youtube always go from normal sized house to a decked out huge mansion as matt has got now.
They do get paid so much. Matts done videos showing you how much he gets just from one viral video. Then it gets him more subs that view more of his other videos. Then he has sponsors. Then he has his own business he promotes on his Channel like his fitness plan. So yeah one viral video keeps paying and paying and paying

Reactions: 2
They do get paid so much. Matts done videos showing you how much he gets just from one viral video. Then it gets him more subs that view more of his other videos. Then he has sponsors. Then he has his own business he promotes on his Channel like his fitness plan. So yeah one viral video keeps paying and paying and paying
Filthy rich. The size of the house, must be raking it in. Its crazy how much these people on youtube get paid. The average youtuber with a few 100,000 and that's most everyone gets paid thousands per month. There's plenty of millionaire youtubers now. Lots of them. Youtube makes a hell lot of money to keep going and pay all their youtubers and still be successful

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching Matt since he was a part time PE teacher. That house is insane

I think it’s DISGUSTING that this man struts about clearly up to the eyeballs on steroids, and pretends to young, impressionable people that he isn’t juicing. It’s criminal

Reactions: 4
Is his wife into steroids too? Watch out their son is gonna be next. His wife's name (Sairs) always makes me think of a shampoo brand. Its bleeping weird.

Is his wife into steroids too? Watch out their son is gonna be next. His wife's name (Sairs) always makes me think of a shampoo brand. Its bleeping weird.
Makes me think of SARS 😂😂
What an unlucky name to have during a SARS pandemic 😂

• Haha

Tbf her actual name is Sarah, she just prefers it shortened.

I used to watch his videos all the time, but it's the constant undisclosed adverts that made me switch off. That and the fact that he's just so full of himself.

The house is massive and looks incredible. I thought the video with their '500k plan' of their rennovations was a bit distasteful in the current climate when so many of his followers are in trouble or about to be in trouble... I get that's not his problem, it just seemed a bit much.

Anyway, I agree all these food challenges won't sustain his channel...but he sells fitness plans, plus I remember them saying in a previous video how the house they were living in belonged to her grandparents, so they have probably have had minimal rent to pay if any.

Good for them thoush.

Has anyone bought his book? It’s getting good reviews and I’m tempted 🤔

Has anyone bought his book? It’s getting good reviews and I’m tempted 🤔
My mother was going to pick it up for my younger brother (he’s 15), however it was £17.. and we didn’t know if it was worth it!
It does seem like a good book though? I just don’t know about the price mark?

My mother was going to pick it up for my younger brother (he’s 15), however it was £17.. and we didn’t know if it was worth it!
It does seem like a good book though? I just don’t know about the price mark?
It’s 11.55 on Amazon at the moment. I might give it a go just wondered if anyone here had read it. It might give me a good boot up the backside, my only reluctance is I do find him a little bit braggy and not sure if I want to line his pockets any further 😬

It’s 11.55 on Amazon at the moment. I might give it a go just wondered if anyone here had read it. It might give me a good boot up the backside, my only reluctance is I do find him a little bit braggy and not sure if I want to line his pockets any further 😬
Oh wow! We saw it in Tesco and it was £16.99! I didn’t think about looking on Amazon. Thank you for letting me know!

Yeah, he definitely is braggy. I used to watch him a lot since I liked the video ideas but the constant bragging was annoying.

I haven’t watched him in ages though! Just asked my brother and he did say since he’s moved in the bigger house he’s bragging even more. I don’t know if that’s an ‘act’ he puts on for youtube or if he genuinely is like that?

Oh wow! We saw it in Tesco and it was £16.99! I didn’t think about looking on Amazon. Thank you for letting me know!

Yeah, he definitely is braggy. I used to watch him a lot since I liked the video ideas but the constant bragging was annoying.

I haven’t watched him in ages though! Just asked my brother and he did say since he’s moved in the bigger house he’s bragging even more. I don’t know if that’s an ‘act’ he puts on for youtube or if he genuinely is like that?
I’ve only watched a few videos and only because my husband was watching them. I do think he works hard and should be proud of what he’s achieved and I can even understand how hard it might be not to brag, I’m sure he can’t believe his luck but I saw one of the house videos and I did feel it was a bit tone deaf during the pandemic when people were losing their jobs. And let’s be honest no one really likes someone who brags, I do think a bit of humility goes a long way!

• Heart
I used to watch his videos but he comes across like a bit of a d*** just a general arrogance and smugness, to be honest anyone that obsessed with their body has to be. His son is cute, but if he copies his dad they’ll have some interesting convos at nursery/school since he’s always using ‘loser, psycho’ etc

Reactions: 6
$400k on YouTube alone last year and that’s without sponsors, brand deals, app, book, merch

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I watch his videos but really only for Luca 😂
at first I thought he was mean to Luca but you can tell Matt adores him.

Not got an opinion on his roid use or ads just here for how sweet Luca is

Reactions: 4