Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paris1993

His partner seems to have an odd food relationship.. always commenting on meals/portions etc and when they went to Mcdonalds she took her own salad?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jbug

He talks to his wife and son like shit.
And I’m pretty sure he does steroids

Reactions: 10

Here to hate

I don't mind Matt and I love his son Luca. It is actually his wife that grates on me. She eats small toddler like portions and is constantly talking over Matt and trying to be funny.

Reactions: 10

ladymary

Just looking at their house tour, nice big house. The floor plan they show the house is huge. My first thought was, I hope they're getting a cleaner poor sairs. Maybe a couple. I say they've already planned that with the size of the house

I like sairs. I've always thought her issue with food is, she's trying to keep herself in shape for Matt. She's conscious of it she has to stay looking good for him. She feels pressure. That's what I've always thought. I wish she'd stuff herself full every once in a while. A holiday vlog from a while ago they were at a table with friends outside. Along comes a tiny plate of food might have been a fancy salad. Sairs and her friend split it between them. Couldn't believe it. All the others had normal sized plates of food. It wouldn't have killed them to eat more or get a plate. Just being very conscious of what they eat. It was tiny. I thought seriously. Sairs can eat what she likes I know but wish she'd just relax a little about food and enjoy it. She eats pizza in some of matts videos but only like a slice or two. I honestly think she feels she has to stay looking good for Matt. She's should relax and enjoy food every once in a while. I like matt, sairs and luca :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Jbug

If she has an eating disorder then it’s not really her fault. I’ve got those vibes from her before, but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

misscl4

VIP Member
I used to watch his videos but he comes across like a bit of a d*** just a general arrogance and smugness, to be honest anyone that obsessed with their body has to be. His son is cute, but if he copies his dad they’ll have some interesting convos at nursery/school since he’s always using ‘loser, psycho’ etc

Reactions: 6

hardy7658

Really gone off him. Watched his new video this morning as there was literally nothing else to watch…does anyone else think sairs sometimes gives the impression of having some issues around food? Not saying anything in particular obviously

Reactions: 5
Looks like he definitely skips the lower leg exercises. Might be better to crop his shots at the knee rather than looking like he's balancing on toothpicks.

And yes, that's a 'roid body.

joonielovers

i really like the fact tho that when he orders pizza it’s from a local place instead of dominos or pizza hut etc. especially in one of his latest videos where he was supporting local businesses

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Really gone off him. Watched his new video this morning as there was literally nothing else to watch…does anyone else think sairs sometimes gives the impression of having some issues around food? Not saying anything in particular obviously

I'm sure having a weight perfectionist husband doesn't help but yes I've thought her eating is disorderly in the past before

Reactions: 4

Lifeislemons

I think it’s DISGUSTING that this man struts about clearly up to the eyeballs on steroids, and pretends to young, impressionable people that he isn’t juicing. It’s criminal

I’ve just watched the house tour video. Don’t get me wrong it’s better than my house 😂 but I really don’t like it. It looks so cold and bare and industrial and not like a home at all. They could design what they wanted and haven’t even done a play room for their kids considering the bedrooms are so small? Not a toy in sight. You would not think children live there. Really surprised by it considering how old fashioned and cluttered their old place was

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I watch his videos but really only for Luca 😂
at first I thought he was mean to Luca but you can tell Matt adores him.

Not got an opinion on his roid use or ads just here for how sweet Luca is

The house just does not look nice. It's definitel "not sick" It's so clinical looking. The bed in the hole.....the thought of having to make that bed. I used to like watching him but my god the ego is so big and the way he speaks to his wife. He's an ass. Also she used to come across as being sound but she's just as bad now.

justwannaseethepictures

Just had a look at Sairs' insta, I had unfollowed them both for going on holiday during last summer, and saw they went on yet another holiday in December? Wtf? Do they seriously need that much of a break from doing nothing but exercising, and during a fucking pandemic? Cannot stand them after this.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Matt is the type to say he doesn’t want a fat gf or like she’s gaining weight ngl that’s the vibe I get from him

Although I do feel like she puts him in his place. He has such a cocky personality no one would stay 10 years unless they genuinely loved the person