Matt Does Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you didn’t love him and much as he loves himself. He thinks he’s properly something special
I live near and used to go to a Gym where all the Gymshark staff received free membership, they are all the same types, I remember being on equipment whilst they’re perma tanned Head of Creative was wearing a vest taking selfies of himself, so cringey! Thankfully moved to a normal gym.

Just had a look at Sairs' insta, I had unfollowed them both for going on holiday during last summer, and saw they went on yet another holiday in December? Wtf? Do they seriously need that much of a break from doing nothing but exercising, and during a bleeping pandemic? Cannot stand them after this.

Reactions: 4
So they’ve had another boy. Congrats to them.

Only thing I will say is the post before the announcement - the picture with sairs - he says she has the best physique of any pregnant woman. I mean she looks after herself obsessively and is very healthy so yeah she looks great. Doesn’t mean he has to put down other pregnant women to boost his wife.

Only thing I will say is the post before the announcement - the picture with sairs - he says she has the best physique of any pregnant woman. I mean she looks after herself obsessively and is very healthy so yeah she looks great. Doesn’t mean he has to put down other pregnant women to boost his wife.
He’s so vapid it’s all about looks. She’s pregnant, who cares how she looks, she’s bringing a life into the world

Reactions: 2

My cousin exercised very very late into pregnancy and the baby couldn’t grow any further at one point because of her muscles so had a c section early. I agree he’s incredibly vain and the message that women are only valued upon how they look 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I'm sorry but what sort of name is Mauro? 🤣🤣

can’t just be me who thinks matts brother looks more like luca, than matt does :/
Luca is the spitting image of Matt's brother! Mauro (pronounced Mow-ro) will be a pain his whole life I reckon, he will be called More-ro. Sairs should know that, she was a primary school teacher!

Anyone know where their new house is? im fairly local and would love to know.

Reactions: 2
Yeah he’s going to constantly have to explain how to say his name. Matt doesn’t strike me as the type to care about that though. He picks a name that he likes and everyone else can deal with it. Which is fair enough but the every day reality is a bit different for Mauro who has to deal with it.

The way he types is so cringe. It’s like he thinks he’s some cool 18 year old.

‘cruising the streets with these sickos’
He’s on a family walk 😂

Reactions: 3
Luca is the spitting image of Matt's brother! Mauro (pronounced Mow-ro) will be a pain his whole life I reckon, he will be called More-ro. Sairs should know that, she was a primary school teacher!
Me being a kid in school I would of called called him Marrow or moron.
Poor kid😬

Is it me or is it geniuinely hard to hear what he’s saying? Do steroids make your tongue swell up?

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how he announced the babies birth.. saying he’s basically a midwife now and ‘Sairs womb was being a melt’ wtffff. Steroid use surely has gone to this guys brain. Definition of TOOL.