Matt Does Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a total jackass I don’t know how he spiralled into popularity, I used to watch him when he had around 15k and his content isn’t exactly groundbreaking or interesting, his personality is incredibly dry and his complete denial of steroid use is pathetic.

Him and sairs are so clunky and awkward

Reactions: 2
He’s a total jackass I don’t know how he spiralled into popularity, I used to watch him when he had around 15k and his content isn’t exactly groundbreaking or interesting, his personality is incredibly dry and his complete denial of steroid use is pathetic.

Him and sairs are so clunky and awkward
He’d eat himself if he could
They both come across as so boring. Everything revolves around the gym

Reactions: 3
Used to like him but he has become so different, really don't find anything interesting any more. He seems to be doing stuff half-assed and also he has become quite rude, it is not funny any longer.

The fact that they were meant to come back from holiday but saw the weather would be tit in England so just casually extended it. I used to like them but just feel like they are becoming more and more out of touch/less relatable.

FINALLY! I’ve come across this thread!
I honestly cannot bare the guy! I find I’m so rude and patronising!
literally walks around wanting people to look at him I honestly cannot bare it!
Also really can’t work out if I feel sorry for his brother or if he’s just as annoying.. will literally laugh at anything

Really gone off him. Watched his new video this morning as there was literally nothing else to watch…does anyone else think sairs sometimes gives the impression of having some issues around food? Not saying anything in particular obviously

Reactions: 5
Really gone off him. Watched his new video this morning as there was literally nothing else to watch…does anyone else think sairs sometimes gives the impression of having some issues around food? Not saying anything in particular obviously

I'm sure having a weight perfectionist husband doesn't help but yes I've thought her eating is disorderly in the past before

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before on this thread. It can’t be easy with a husband like that😕

Reactions: 1
Matt is the type to say he doesn’t want a fat gf or like she’s gaining weight ngl that’s the vibe I get from him

Although I do feel like she puts him in his place. He has such a cocky personality no one would stay 10 years unless they genuinely loved the person

Reactions: 4
A bit weird they get a shark photo every year for their anniversary?? What's that about? It just strikes me as random. I can already tell Mauro has noped out of this family's crazy gym lifestyle :LOL:

Joining on the thread to say I really dislike him these days. So tone death. Cost of living crisis yet he’s putting out videos about his million pound house and his swimming pool. Anc don’t get me started on how beggy he is about the energy drink. “We have the opportunity to top monster” “send me a picture with the most cans and there will be a prize” see through it all. He isn’t trying to “change the world” he’s just trying to make a load of money. Trying to manipulate people into buying them and my gosh they’re expensive! He is so out of touch. Great for him that he’s luckily so financially secure but I can’t watch these YouTubers anymore who spend tit loads of money on “Zara hauls” and “eat 10 thousand cals in a day” just can’t relate anymore!

Reactions: 2
I hate the way he talks about Morsia Energy. ‘We did this’ ‘we have the power’ trying to make his followers/viewers feel like they’re a part of it… no Matt, YOU’RE the one profiting off your followers, we get duck all out of it except the privilege to buy an overpriced £1.99 can of juice that does the same thing as everything else next to it in the drinks cabinet 🙄
I’ve seen it in the WH Smith near my work next to Monster, Red Bull, Nocco, etc. - genuinely why does it exist, and why would anyone reach for it over one of the more well known brands? There was absolutely no gap in the market for another one of these energy drinks? No wonder he’s being so beggy and manipulative about it, it sure ain’t selling on its own merit!

I hate the way he talks about Morsia Energy. ‘We did this’ ‘we have the power’ trying to make his followers/viewers feel like they’re a part of it… no Matt, YOU’RE the one profiting off your followers, we get duck all out of it except the privilege to buy an overpriced £1.99 can of juice that does the same thing as everything else next to it in the drinks cabinet 🙄
I’ve seen it in the WH Smith near my work next to Monster, Red Bull, Nocco, etc. - genuinely why does it exist, and why would anyone reach for it over one of the more well known brands? There was absolutely no gap in the market for another one of these energy drinks? No wonder he’s being so beggy and manipulative about it, it sure ain’t selling on its own merit!
Exactly this!!!! It was bugging me so much about “we have the power to take over the world”. No you just have the power to make tit loads more money, go on another 10 holidays a month while the rest of us are skint and living through a bloody cost of living crisis. I find him completely tone death, braggy and really unpleasant to watch these days!

• Haha
I guess he's naturally entrepreneurial but I do find him to be a bit of a walking contradiction because he tries to promote health but then eats all this garbage and comes up with an energy drink as a venture of all things?!! It's totally not a good look imo. As a person trying to be healthier I wouldn't dare go near those things, and no I don't mean 'healthier' as in pumping myself up with the roids and doing crazy reps so I can compensate with a bunch of junk food and Morsia, Matt :ROFLMAO: