Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitt

VIP Member
So they’ve had another boy. Congrats to them.

Only thing I will say is the post before the announcement - the picture with sairs - he says she has the best physique of any pregnant woman. I mean she looks after herself obsessively and is very healthy so yeah she looks great. Doesn’t mean he has to put down other pregnant women to boost his wife.

Reactions: 4

Paris1993

I can’t believe how he announced the babies birth.. saying he’s basically a midwife now and ‘Sairs womb was being a melt’ wtffff. Steroid use surely has gone to this guys brain. Definition of TOOL.

Reactions: 4

elise111

FINALLY! I’ve come across this thread!
I honestly cannot bare the guy! I find I’m so rude and patronising!
literally walks around wanting people to look at him I honestly cannot bare it!
Also really can’t work out if I feel sorry for his brother or if he’s just as annoying.. will literally laugh at anything

Reactions: 3

ladymary

Just looking at their house tour, nice big house. The floor plan they show the house is huge. My first thought was, I hope they're getting a cleaner poor sairs. Maybe a couple. I say they've already planned that with the size of the house

I like sairs. I've always thought her issue with food is, she's trying to keep herself in shape for Matt. She's conscious of it she has to stay looking good for him. She feels pressure. That's what I've always thought. I wish she'd stuff herself full every once in a while. A holiday vlog from a while ago they were at a table with friends outside. Along comes a tiny plate of food might have been a fancy salad. Sairs and her friend split it between them. Couldn't believe it. All the others had normal sized plates of food. It wouldn't have killed them to eat more or get a plate. Just being very conscious of what they eat. It was tiny. I thought seriously. Sairs can eat what she likes I know but wish she'd just relax a little about food and enjoy it. She eats pizza in some of matts videos but only like a slice or two. I honestly think she feels she has to stay looking good for Matt. She's should relax and enjoy food every once in a while. I like matt, sairs and luca :)
Also just think sairs is a healthy eater and conscious of her diet. Nothing wrong with that. We see she often has a bowl of porridge for breakfast, then lunch like a salad and then her dinner. She does have pudding/dessert then. In matts eating 3x times sairs diet she eats 2,000 calories which is the right amount. It's good she has dessert too. I do think she is overly conscious of keeping in shape for him. Don't ever think she would be someone who would eat an entire bag of doritos or a bar of chocolate just cause you want. In a vlog a while ago think matt was doing a challenge eating pizzas or something. Sairs and luca had a pizza between them. Luca had a slice and sairs had a slice. Then she closed the box and put it away. I say that pizza was thrown out cause don't think she would be someone to keep it and eat more later. Nothing wrong with her diet, very healthy. Just like to see her treat herself and eat some junk food just for the sake of it 😊

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
The way he types is so cringe. It’s like he thinks he’s some cool 18 year old.

‘cruising the streets with these sickos’
He’s on a family walk 😂

I hate the way he talks about Morsia Energy. ‘We did this’ ‘we have the power’ trying to make his followers/viewers feel like they’re a part of it… no Matt, YOU’RE the one profiting off your followers, we get fuck all out of it except the privilege to buy an overpriced £1.99 can of juice that does the same thing as everything else next to it in the drinks cabinet 🙄
I’ve seen it in the WH Smith near my work next to Monster, Red Bull, Nocco, etc. - genuinely why does it exist, and why would anyone reach for it over one of the more well known brands? There was absolutely no gap in the market for another one of these energy drinks? No wonder he’s being so beggy and manipulative about it, it sure ain’t selling on its own merit!
Exactly this!!!! It was bugging me so much about “we have the power to take over the world”. No you just have the power to make shit loads more money, go on another 10 holidays a month while the rest of us are skint and living through a bloody cost of living crisis. I find him completely tone death, braggy and really unpleasant to watch these days!

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
He’s a total jackass I don’t know how he spiralled into popularity, I used to watch him when he had around 15k and his content isn’t exactly groundbreaking or interesting, his personality is incredibly dry and his complete denial of steroid use is pathetic.

Him and sairs are so clunky and awkward
He’d eat himself if he could
They both come across as so boring. Everything revolves around the gym

lokiofasgard

Used to like him but he has become so different, really don't find anything interesting any more. He seems to be doing stuff half-assed and also he has become quite rude, it is not funny any longer.

marinaxo

The fact that they were meant to come back from holiday but saw the weather would be shit in England so just casually extended it. I used to like them but just feel like they are becoming more and more out of touch/less relatable.

I have noticed the way he talks to Luca sometimes but it might just to be funny in the video. You can tell he loves that kid.
Just don’t know how long the trend of ‘eating this for a day’ ‘I swap diets with..’ can sustain his channel.

Also just comparing to Natacha Oceane who I love. She does experiment stuff sometimes and explains the science behind what she’s doing and what affects her body etc. It’s all very informative and she really cares about health and fitness and sharing healthy information with viewers. Matt just eats random shit cause those videos get views. There’s no other reason behind it other than that. Which is fine but perhaps not sustainable like I said.

Couldn't agree more - in the Conor McGregor diet one, Sairs was prompting him 'tell them why you'd eat those foods'....Things like eating 3 x what my wife eats in a day...even she said at the end it was a pointless waste of itme.

He has a new video out today, it's a tour of his new house, and it's an absolute mansion. A bungalow that was extended 3 times. Does look lovely, although forever having to weed a garden that size!

Reactions: 2

Jbug

Is his wife into steroids too? Watch out their son is gonna be next. His wife's name (Sairs) always makes me think of a shampoo brand. Its fucking weird.
Makes me think of SARS 😂😂
What an unlucky name to have during a SARS pandemic 😂

• Haha

Kitt

VIP Member
I have noticed the way he talks to Luca sometimes but it might just to be funny in the video. You can tell he loves that kid.
Just don’t know how long the trend of ‘eating this for a day’ ‘I swap diets with..’ can sustain his channel.

Also just comparing to Natacha Oceane who I love. She does experiment stuff sometimes and explains the science behind what she’s doing and what affects her body etc. It’s all very informative and she really cares about health and fitness and sharing healthy information with viewers. Matt just eats random shit cause those videos get views. There’s no other reason behind it other than that. Which is fine but perhaps not sustainable like I said.

LS932

Been watching him a while, seems ok but sometimes a little mean to his kid.

Sloth

Chatty Member
He’s a total jackass I don’t know how he spiralled into popularity, I used to watch him when he had around 15k and his content isn’t exactly groundbreaking or interesting, his personality is incredibly dry and his complete denial of steroid use is pathetic.

Him and sairs are so clunky and awkward