Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gembo

VIP Member
Has anyone bought his book? It’s getting good reviews and I’m tempted 🤔

Reactions: 1

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Recently seeing him popping up on Nile Wilson’s and also that world strongest man guy who was on niles too.

Youtubers seem to go through phrases of the same people being on everyone’s channels.

I didn’t mind him but only seen a couple and they were on others channels

ladymary

They do get paid so much. Matts done videos showing you how much he gets just from one viral video. Then it gets him more subs that view more of his other videos. Then he has sponsors. Then he has his own business he promotes on his Channel like his fitness plan. So yeah one viral video keeps paying and paying and paying
Filthy rich. The size of the house, must be raking it in. Its crazy how much these people on youtube get paid. The average youtuber with a few 100,000 and that's most everyone gets paid thousands per month. There's plenty of millionaire youtubers now. Lots of them. Youtube makes a hell lot of money to keep going and pay all their youtubers and still be successful

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I hate the way he talks about Morsia Energy. ‘We did this’ ‘we have the power’ trying to make his followers/viewers feel like they’re a part of it… no Matt, YOU’RE the one profiting off your followers, we get fuck all out of it except the privilege to buy an overpriced £1.99 can of juice that does the same thing as everything else next to it in the drinks cabinet 🙄
I’ve seen it in the WH Smith near my work next to Monster, Red Bull, Nocco, etc. - genuinely why does it exist, and why would anyone reach for it over one of the more well known brands? There was absolutely no gap in the market for another one of these energy drinks? No wonder he’s being so beggy and manipulative about it, it sure ain’t selling on its own merit!

misscl4

VIP Member
Bet you didn’t love him and much as he loves himself. He thinks he’s properly something special
I live near and used to go to a Gym where all the Gymshark staff received free membership, they are all the same types, I remember being on equipment whilst they’re perma tanned Head of Creative was wearing a vest taking selfies of himself, so cringey! Thankfully moved to a normal gym.

joonielovers

Has anyone bought his book? It’s getting good reviews and I’m tempted 🤔
My mother was going to pick it up for my younger brother (he’s 15), however it was £17.. and we didn’t know if it was worth it!
It does seem like a good book though? I just don’t know about the price mark?