Matt Does Fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this guy started popping up in anyone else's feed?

He's always using his son for thumbnails and photos. Maybe it's moi - but he doesn't look like a picture of health to me and loads of undeclared ads

Reactions: 1
He talks to his wife and son like tit.
And I’m pretty sure he does steroids

Reactions: 10
Been watching him a while, seems ok but sometimes a little mean to his kid.

Reactions: 2
Watched a few of his vids on here I actually came here to see if anyone had mentioned him.

Wasn't a fan.

Recently seeing him popping up on Nile Wilson’s and also that world strongest man guy who was on niles too.

Youtubers seem to go through phrases of the same people being on everyone’s channels.

I didn’t mind him but only seen a couple and they were on others channels

i think his humour is really sarcastic and dry, i find him funny at times, but not someone i'd subscribe to

His partner seems to have an odd food relationship.. always commenting on meals/portions etc and when they went to Mcdonalds she took her own salad?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't mind Matt and I love his son Luca. It is actually his wife that grates on me. She eats small toddler like portions and is constantly talking over Matt and trying to be funny.

Reactions: 10
I don't mind Matt and I love his son Luca. It is actually his wife that grates on me. She eats small toddler like portions and is constantly talking over Matt and trying to be funny.
She always leaves some of the food on the plate and I just don't like this wasting thing.

If she has an eating disorder then it’s not really her fault. I’ve got those vibes from her before, but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have noticed the way he talks to Luca sometimes but it might just to be funny in the video. You can tell he loves that kid.
Just don’t know how long the trend of ‘eating this for a day’ ‘I swap diets with..’ can sustain his channel.

Also just comparing to Natacha Oceane who I love. She does experiment stuff sometimes and explains the science behind what she’s doing and what affects her body etc. It’s all very informative and she really cares about health and fitness and sharing healthy information with viewers. Matt just eats random tit cause those videos get views. There’s no other reason behind it other than that. Which is fine but perhaps not sustainable like I said.

i really like the fact tho that when he orders pizza it’s from a local place instead of dominos or pizza hut etc. especially in one of his latest videos where he was supporting local businesses

Reactions: 5
Looks like he definitely skips the lower leg exercises. Might be better to crop his shots at the knee rather than looking like he's balancing on toothpicks.

And yes, that's a 'roid body.

Reactions: 5
Just looking at their house tour, nice big house. The floor plan they show the house is huge. My first thought was, I hope they're getting a cleaner poor sairs. Maybe a couple. I say they've already planned that with the size of the house

I like sairs. I've always thought her issue with food is, she's trying to keep herself in shape for Matt. She's conscious of it she has to stay looking good for him. She feels pressure. That's what I've always thought. I wish she'd stuff herself full every once in a while. A holiday vlog from a while ago they were at a table with friends outside. Along comes a tiny plate of food might have been a fancy salad. Sairs and her friend split it between them. Couldn't believe it. All the others had normal sized plates of food. It wouldn't have killed them to eat more or get a plate. Just being very conscious of what they eat. It was tiny. I thought seriously. Sairs can eat what she likes I know but wish she'd just relax a little about food and enjoy it. She eats pizza in some of matts videos but only like a slice or two. I honestly think she feels she has to stay looking good for Matt. She's should relax and enjoy food every once in a while. I like matt, sairs and luca :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I have noticed the way he talks to Luca sometimes but it might just to be funny in the video. You can tell he loves that kid.
Just don’t know how long the trend of ‘eating this for a day’ ‘I swap diets with..’ can sustain his channel.

Also just comparing to Natacha Oceane who I love. She does experiment stuff sometimes and explains the science behind what she’s doing and what affects her body etc. It’s all very informative and she really cares about health and fitness and sharing healthy information with viewers. Matt just eats random tit cause those videos get views. There’s no other reason behind it other than that. Which is fine but perhaps not sustainable like I said.

Couldn't agree more - in the Conor McGregor diet one, Sairs was prompting him 'tell them why you'd eat those foods'....Things like eating 3 x what my wife eats in a day...even she said at the end it was a pointless waste of itme.

He has a new video out today, it's a tour of his new house, and it's an absolute mansion. A bungalow that was extended 3 times. Does look lovely, although forever having to weed a garden that size!

I was thinking about the house too. Youtube must pay well. I know he does fitness plans and that, they're in his discription box. Can't pay all that much. They probably have money saved themselves. Maybe a mortgage. Youtubers that we see getting mansions and flash cars must be paid so much. I alway think the ceo of youtube must be so insanely rich. Youtube can afford to pay all these people thousands a month and some millions. The bosses of youtube must be swimming in money. A lot of really big youtubers are millionaires just from YouTube. I know lots have their own little business too selling merch. Even smaller 1 million subscribers they get like thousands a month. Any of these people working a normal job would be shocked they don't get paid thousands per week. I seen someone else say just the same. I knew when matt said about a new house, it would be BIG. Everyone on youtube always go from normal sized house to a decked out huge mansion as matt has got now.

Just looking at their house tour, nice big house. The floor plan they show the house is huge. My first thought was, I hope they're getting a cleaner poor sairs. Maybe a couple. I say they've already planned that with the size of the house

I like sairs. I've always thought her issue with food is, she's trying to keep herself in shape for Matt. She's conscious of it she has to stay looking good for him. She feels pressure. That's what I've always thought. I wish she'd stuff herself full every once in a while. A holiday vlog from a while ago they were at a table with friends outside. Along comes a tiny plate of food might have been a fancy salad. Sairs and her friend split it between them. Couldn't believe it. All the others had normal sized plates of food. It wouldn't have killed them to eat more or get a plate. Just being very conscious of what they eat. It was tiny. I thought seriously. Sairs can eat what she likes I know but wish she'd just relax a little about food and enjoy it. She eats pizza in some of matts videos but only like a slice or two. I honestly think she feels she has to stay looking good for Matt. She's should relax and enjoy food every once in a while. I like matt, sairs and luca :)
Also just think sairs is a healthy eater and conscious of her diet. Nothing wrong with that. We see she often has a bowl of porridge for breakfast, then lunch like a salad and then her dinner. She does have pudding/dessert then. In matts eating 3x times sairs diet she eats 2,000 calories which is the right amount. It's good she has dessert too. I do think she is overly conscious of keeping in shape for him. Don't ever think she would be someone who would eat an entire bag of doritos or a bar of chocolate just cause you want. In a vlog a while ago think matt was doing a challenge eating pizzas or something. Sairs and luca had a pizza between them. Luca had a slice and sairs had a slice. Then she closed the box and put it away. I say that pizza was thrown out cause don't think she would be someone to keep it and eat more later. Nothing wrong with her diet, very healthy. Just like to see her treat herself and eat some junk food just for the sake of it 😊

Reactions: 3