Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwannaseethepictures

So they’ve had another boy. Congrats to them.

Only thing I will say is the post before the announcement - the picture with sairs - he says she has the best physique of any pregnant woman. I mean she looks after herself obsessively and is very healthy so yeah she looks great. Doesn’t mean he has to put down other pregnant women to boost his wife.
I'm sorry but what sort of name is Mauro? 🤣🤣

Loveit17

Cannot stand this guy… also I know where his house is and you can see how squashed in he’s built it, so close to the house next door, it’s out of character for the area and not as glam as he makes out
I just discovered his YouTube after gladiators and binged some videos, what area is the house in out of curiosity, obviously I only mean roughly and not asking you to be exact 😂

Jbug

Luca is the spitting image of Matt's brother! Mauro (pronounced Mow-ro) will be a pain his whole life I reckon, he will be called More-ro. Sairs should know that, she was a primary school teacher!
Me being a kid in school I would of called called him Marrow or moron.
Poor kid😬

caf.xx

I don’t like how he walks around trying to embarrass strangers on the street by saying/asking weird questions, he’s soooo cocky

Kitt

VIP Member
Yeah he’s going to constantly have to explain how to say his name. Matt doesn’t strike me as the type to care about that though. He picks a name that he likes and everyone else can deal with it. Which is fair enough but the every day reality is a bit different for Mauro who has to deal with it.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Is his wife into steroids too? Watch out their son is gonna be next. His wife's name (Sairs) always makes me think of a shampoo brand. Its fucking weird.

SophieS

Watched a few of his vids on here I actually came here to see if anyone had mentioned him.

Wasn't a fan.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
A bit weird they get a shark photo every year for their anniversary?? What's that about? It just strikes me as random. I can already tell Mauro has noped out of this family's crazy gym lifestyle :LOL: