Material Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a body that can be reported to? I thought they (influencers) had to declare ads
Also, fully with you on him learning anatomy. I'd also like him to stop referring to himself as a big fat witch too. No person (child) needs to be around that body talk and language..
There's the ASAI you can report him to, but tbh they're next to useless. All he'll get at worst is a giving out to. It's so ridiculous that they all get away with it. It's about time ASAI got the power to give out fines. That might get some of these wans to start declaring their ads.

His getting the female anatomy wrong just cheapens his ad and makes the clinic look so bad S they shared all his stories. If I needed that treatment I wouldn't go near them now!! I don't watch him too often (can only take small doses) so didn't realise he calls himself a big fat witch, but that kind of talk around any child is so so wrong. He's potentially damaging his daughter. Hope she isn't riddled with anxiety in a few years time.

Reactions: 1
I think its a complete joke how he comes on to show the results ("no redness, bruising or swelling" in his own words) and he has himself filtered to death 🙄 doesn't look very well for the clinic in my opinion ..

Reactions: 5
Is there really any need to be carrying on like that in a pool with the little girl looking on. I'm sorry but it's a sick, messed up world we live in. I pity the innocent children growing up with this sh*t 😡😔

Reactions: 3
He's an utter narcissistic, I keep saying it but that poor kid will be running from him in a few years. Soooo toxic.

He's an utter narcissistic, I keep saying it but that poor kid will be running from him in a few years. Soooo toxic.
Quite true, and I know every marraige is different but it's a very strange one I think, he spend so much time "away & alone" ... most peculiar

Reactions: 3
Feels like someone was reading here and is making a point, @Mamaof1xo 🤣

View attachment 2437162
Wait... Did I.. Influence him... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Like he is all about loving himself etc and more power for that.. But then to turn and be as body negative is baffling. I guess I just don't get it.its clear he dotes on his daughter no doubt. But surely you need to model being comfortable with yourself and kind, accepting of everyone size and all.

Last edited:
  • Haha