Masterchef: The Professionals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to go to the station to collect OH so missed the second half - did anyone get eliminated last night?

'Holistic cuisine' 😂
Each dish is called an 'impression' 😂

And I really don't want to think about blood transfusions while I'm eating my micro impression.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I dread to think how much a meal is there when you’re creeped out by a contortionist on the way in, lectured with every course, and given chicken feet, windpipes, and bladder with a shot of chicken blood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ginger lad has over the last five minutes said ‘it’s like popping a big spot’ and the phrase ‘bum flaps’. He’s really developing my appetite 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Twitter are ripping the piss out of it 😂
It is beyond pretentious. And who the feck wants to eat a chicken foot in a wire cage? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a big no from me - can't be doing with all this pretentious bollocks - I'll just follow it on here & twitter tonight

Reactions: 1
Whilst the chef wasn't as pretentious as the one before in London, I did not fancy going to the restaurant 🤣 £350 a head I think as well.

Confused about the winner? I genuinely thought it was between the other two. So confused at this ending.

Really? his dish was faultless where the other two had minor critiques
I guess because they were more forward and creative with their styles I was hoping for one of them to win.

Whereas for Tom, even the judges admitted he’d only just, in the final, branched into injecting intrigue into classical cooking (which with 2 trained chefs for parents, I think I expect him to have down pat).

I wanted Kasae to win tbh

The winner is pretty much always the one with no faults in their final dishes. The other two usually have something that's not quite perfect.

The winner is pretty much always the one with no faults in their final dishes. The other two usually have something that's not quite perfect.
Fairs. I usually tune out by the final ep, as I like the earlier weeks, so forgive my faux pas ;)

I guess because they were more forward and creative with their styles I was hoping for one of them to win.

Whereas for Tom, even the judges admitted he’d only just, in the final, branched into injecting intrigue into classical cooking (which with 2 trained chefs for parents, I think I expect him to have down pat).

I wanted Kasae to win tbh
Kasae didn't deliver what she set out to do (her dessert). Tommy had a good chance but his cooking wasn't perfect for his main course.

Tom was the clear winner from the three dishes he made.

Reactions: 5
I was team Kasae but Tom’s dishes were visually stunning in a way that hers weren’t last night.

Reactions: 4