Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His family are still posting photos and videos from Ibiza with him there. Some have been timestamped, too
Oh I’ve just seen his sisters posts from today! The fact his whole family is there breaks my heart 😭 so precious

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh I’ve just seen his sisters posts from today! The fact his whole family is there breaks my heart 😭 so precious
Honestly the fact that he seems to be such a family man just makes him all the more attractive 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Goodnight ladies, may the odds of a filthy Mason dream be ever in our favour πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦πŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Goodnight ladies, may the odds of a filthy Mason dream be ever in our favour πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦πŸ˜
Noooo that video of him dancing like that though. I can’t 😫😫😫

Someone posted a fan fic on the Grealish thread where can I find a MM one? Purely for research purposes obviously πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noooo that video of him dancing like that though. I can’t 😫😫😫

Someone posted a fan fic on the Grealish thread where can I find a MM one? Purely for research purposes obviously πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
I've just had a quick scan on that link and they all seem to be about him being an amazing baby daddy. True but not the kind of filth we're looking for. Think we'll have to write one ourselves! πŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Help! Hubby just came to bed and asked to quickly use my phone! Panic! He checked something on YouTube and asked β€œBabe, why is β€˜Mason Mount getting angry’ in your search history?!” Abort! Abort! Deny Deny Deny! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Help! Hubby just came to bed and asked to quickly use my phone! Panic! He checked something on YouTube and asked β€œBabe, why is β€˜Mason Mount getting angry’ in your search history?!” Abort! Abort! Deny Deny Deny! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can't think of any plausible explanations for that πŸ˜‚
But were there any good vids? πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just had a quick scan on that link and they all seem to be about him being an amazing baby daddy. True but not the kind of filth we're looking for. Think we'll have to write one ourselves! πŸ˜‚
Not sure that’ll be quite the right fit for the type of research I’m doing πŸ€£πŸ€”

I need to know what your excuse was

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't think of any plausible explanations for that πŸ˜‚
But were there any good vids? πŸ˜‰
My research is ongoing! 😏

[/QUOTE]

Not a lot I could say, he knows me too well πŸ˜‚ Plus apparently I keep mentioning his name at every opportunity πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Clearly I’d be tit at having an affair IRL πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Not a lot I could say, he knows me too well πŸ˜‚ Plus apparently I keep mentioning his name at every opportunity πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Clearly I’d be tit at having an affair IRL πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
I have purposely not mentioned him in front of my OH because I know he’d be jealous (and rightly so cos I can’t stop thinking about what i’d like him to do to me)

[/QUOTE]

I've been so vocal about JG that my growing Mason love is going right under the radar πŸ˜‚ it'll be a perfect decoy when we finally meet and are banging like a barn door in a thunderstorm 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Barn door in a thunderstorm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ooooh a deserted barn in the middle of a thunderstorm with only each other for warmth - oh god I’ve gone again πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.