Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ladies, zero success on the dream front (although I did dream my cat ate next doors rabbit and I was trying to find a replacement before they found out!)

However, I’ve woken up thinking about Mason and his boner (thanks @PunkRocker ) and all the things I could be doing to him 🥵💦 Gonna enjoy these thoughts for as long as possible 🤤

Hopefully you all had better luck than me and were railed by Mason all night 🤞🏻😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning ladies, zero success on the dream front (although I did dream my cat ate next doors rabbit and I was trying to find a replacement before they found out!)

However, I’ve woken up thinking about Mason and his boner (thanks @PunkRocker ) and all the things I could be doing to him 🥵💦 Gonna enjoy these thoughts for as long as possible 🤤

Hopefully you all had better luck than me and were railed by Mason all night 🤞🏻😴
Morning! I can't remember what I dreamt so it can't have been that good 👎🏻

I wonder what Mason and his boner are doing this morning 🍆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning! I can't remember what I dreamt so it can't have been that good 👎🏻

I wonder what Mason and his boner are doing this morning 🍆
Mason and his boner should be doing me, hard and fast, and his muscly arms should be wrapped around me, and his tongue should be….god damn I’ve gone again 🥵💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mason and his boner should be doing me, hard and fast, and his muscly arms should be wrapped around me, and his tongue should be….god damn I’ve gone again 🥵💦
You're a bad influence in here! 😉
I'd go for a slow and intense session this morning and save the hard and fast for later 👌🏻 but his arms and tongue can be anywhere they like!

• Heart
You're a bad influence in here! 😉
I'd go for a slow and intense session this morning and save the hard and fast for later 👌🏻 but his arms and tongue can be anywhere they like!
Slow and intense just wouldn’t cut it this morning, I need him to get me there before I explode 🥵💦

• Haha
I’m not ok after reading through this thread I need to lie down (preferably on top of mount)

• Haha
Oh yes! It's that slight look of arrogance that does it. Yes, I am this fit and wtf are you going to do about it 🤤
He knows how to work the camera 🙊

I’m appreciating all the Tik Toks!

I remember the days when I spent all my time in the Gurus threads and not lusting over a 22 year old footballer but here we are😋

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s when he taps the tv and it switches from young Mason to grown Mason 😍 He’s just too 🥵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.