Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On top… underneath… I’m not fussy
Beat me to it! 👌🏻

He knows how to work the camera 🙊

I’m appreciating all the Tik Toks!

I remember the days when I spent all my time in the Gurus threads and not lusting over a 22 year old footballer but here we are😋
I remember last week when I only looked at Mrs Hinch and Kate Lawler and was still a New Member 😂 they were darker times in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If anyone needs anything to get them through the day… the thrusting before the camera goes to him oh my GOD

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I refuse to believe that watching him thrusting isn't productive!
It feels pretty f@*king productive to me! In fact watching him thrust and imagining I’m on the receiving end seems like an excellent use of my time 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It feels pretty f@*king productive to me! In fact watching him thrust and imagining I’m on the receiving end seems like an excellent use of my time 🤤
It's just started thundering here. Where is that barndoor?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Discovered this thread this morning and it is giving me LIFE 🔥 keep up the excellent content 👌🏼 I bloody love you!!

off to mount something now 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ don’t get me started on that again! 😂😉

Oh how I adore angry Mason! 🥵🤤💦

Thank you, you’re a true friend!
I hope we get lots more angry Mason this season, now he's all ripped it will be even more appealing 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t focus on anything else all I can think about is Mason’s boner thanks to you guys send help

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.