Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ladies, so I dreamt last night that Mason was my Asda delivery driver. Not quite the x-rated f@#k fest I was hoping for but beggars can’t be choosers (I would beg). I’m hoping over the next few nights it will progress to him offering to bring my shopping in, to suggestive ogling while I bend down to lower cupboards (in my dreams my back doesn’t ache and my knees don’t creak) to banging me roughly over the dining table (and gently on the sofa). Here’s hoping.

Thoughts like these will get me through a mighty long day with 3 grumpy teenagers and a wfh husband.

Is it bedtime yet? 😴😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning ladies, so I dreamt last night that Mason was my Asda delivery driver. Not quite the x-rated f@#k fest I was hoping for but beggars can’t be choosers (I would beg). I’m hoping over the next few nights it will progress to him offering to bring my shopping in, to suggestive ogling while I bend down to lower cupboards (in my dreams my back doesn’t ache and my knees don’t creak) to banging me roughly over the dining table (and gently on the sofa). Here’s hoping.

Thoughts like these will get me through a mighty long day with 3 grumpy teenagers and a wfh husband.

Is it bedtime yet? 😴😍
Morning! Definitely some progression in that one. I'm sure he'll be asking to get assigned to your route (ooh-er!) he'll be ever so helpful and gentle with your goods and pretty soon he'll be asking where you want the meat 🤣

Mine was similarly tame as a starting point. I seemed to be a nanny or something and he arrived at the house where I worked. There was definitely a spark and lots of flirty looks exchanged. He then mentioned an event and said he didn't know if I'd be coming. I said that I would certainly be coming 🤤 and unfortunately I can't remember any more! I will definitely be checking out the event this evening 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking forward to watching him next season if that's how his training is going. The change in his body is unbelievable 🔥
Agreed. He’s so hot - will definitely be paying much more attention next season. Turns out my great great grandad was a Chelsea fan so I’m going to support them this season in his honour. What a unbelievable coincidence ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh tit indeed! 😂
Going to make a bold claim - the gap between JG and MM in my affections is considerably narrowing!
Jack is also fit as duck but I’m definitely a Mason girl through and through. Wouldn’t say no to him either though, heck I’d be up for both together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh tit indeed! 😂
Going to make a bold claim - the gap between JG and MM in my affections is considerably narrowing!
Unpopular opinion - JG has begun to give me the ick. I’m a Mason girl all day every day (that’s the dream right there)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.