Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s almost too pure, I want some real dirty dirt on him 😈 part of JG’s appeal is his ‘bad boy’ image. Mason seems lovely…. I hope he isn’t lovely when it comes to the bedroom though.

Reactions: 7
He’s almost too pure, I want some real dirty dirt on him 😈 part of JG’s appeal is his ‘bad boy’ image. Mason seems lovely…. I hope he isn’t lovely when it comes to the bedroom though.
I can totally see mason be all nice and sweet outside of the bedroom but in the bedroom whole other story.

Or well I would hope anyway

Reactions: 1
I’m glad this thread is getting more traction… I’m OBSESSED. I am spending an unhealthy amount of time thinking about him

Agree he is defo filthy in bed 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he's definitely got moves. All the dancing and sticking his tongue out and licking his lips, what a tease!

Thank you for spicy new content Mason 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.