Mason Mount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally, a thread I can get behind 🀣

There is something so wholesome about him but also clearly a not-so-wholesome underlying thing too. I’m here for all of it 😬

Reactions: 2
Finally, a thread I can get behind 🀣

There is something so wholesome about him but also clearly a not-so-wholesome underlying thing too. I’m here for all of it 😬
I'm with you on that one. In my dreams, he's all sweet and sensitive until bedtime and then he's an animal πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t worry, I think we are all thirsty horny buggers here (well I definitely am)

If you’re into Italian rock gods, check out the Damiano David thread
Ooh yes I do like him πŸ‘πŸ» love his voice, I've put a load of their stuff in my Spotify playlist.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought it was just me 🀣🀣🀣

Never been remotely interested before, now I’m a Chelsea fan through and through πŸ€¦πŸ˜„
Hahaha me too! My team have been promoted this year and I’m already checking out fixture lists for when they play Chelsea at home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ May have to convince my teenage boys to let me tag along!

Hahaha me too! My team have been promoted this year and I’m already checking out fixture lists for when they play Chelsea at home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ May have to convince my teenage boys to let me tag along!
Good luck with that! You'll have to make sure you don't cheer too loudly for Mount πŸ˜‚

• Haha
My partner supports Chelsea my dads supports villia so that’s a bonus right their πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But the euros have effected me in ways I didn’t know was possible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.